KTM 300 EXC one of the best all around bikes ?

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
evelknewins....

Where ya from? I live in Coos Bay, my buddy that lives here races the OMRA series and has had Richard from HoHP do the suspension on all his bikes he's had, most recently his 450 E/XC.

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Mainer, Hows Don Farnham doing? I'm coming over this spring to ride around the Billings Hill area. I'll be searching for some good trails.

saint_steven

Feb 17, 2003
By now you know all of the great stuff about the 03 300. It truly is one of the best all around bikes around. I've owned 300s in their bad years too, like '95. But after riding a 360 EXC for the last several years, I was ready to go back to the 300. Concerning the suspenders, all depends on your riding style and location. The most awesome 300 in the world comes with suspension systems by either X-Country Suspensions out of Delta, Utah or Coyote Racing in Hiland, Utah. X-Country revalves like no one else, and Coyote uses Moto-Pro Duramax valving. Of course, you always have to replace the shock piston with a bladder kit. After that, play with the clickers a little and you should be ready to race.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom