mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
KTM ‘s Enduro riders will all switch to two strokes for the rest of the national enduro series. Only Lafferty is not yet 100 % sure, he is currently testing a Husaberg 300 TE. Mullins (450SX-F), Buttrick (350XC-F) and Russell (350XC-F) will remain on 4 stroke at the GNCC series. Team manager Kallonen: “Recent testing proved that our riders were faster on the 2-strokes and we want to promote the new 2012 250XC

http://www.offroadchampions.com/
:coocoo:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
:yeehaw:

If your mom named you 2-strokes 4-ever, you'd be dancin' too...

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Oh I think its cool they going to be on 2strokes. But they need to run them across the board in both series. It can't be good to ride 2stroke this weekend and jump on a 4stroke the next week.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
mideastrider said:
It can't be good to ride 2stroke this weekend and jump on a 4stroke ever again .

Fixed ;)

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
One reason I love 2 strokes vs 4 strokes is the sound. Nothing compares to a finely tuned two stroke ripping through the gears. With a 4 stroke, it just sounds like a wet fart that goes on and on and on ...

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Amen!

PS nice username 2-s for ever!

Someone said:
One reason I love 2 strokes vs 4 strokes is the sound. Nothing compares to a finely tuned two stroke ripping through the gears. With a 4 stroke, it just sounds like a wet fart that goes on and on and on ...

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
I remember reading where one 4T team burned through their entire motor budget after the first race, (last year i believe) when one of the bikes sucked some sand. They took what money was left and cobbled together a 2T and finished the season respectably. 2 strokes will never die and thanks to those who believe enough to keep building them and to those who keep buying them. :cool:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
490Dave said:
thanks to those who believe enough to keep building them and to those who keep buying them. :cool:
Unfortunately, your sentence is in the wrong order... if we'll buy them, then they'll make more.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I think the riders should be able to ride whatever they like best. Personally, I prefer 2T for woods/offroad and 4T for mx. Since I'm too old now to race MX with all the young whipper snappers, my supply cabinet is filled with pre-mix. I'm on my 4th harescramble race season with my 2008 300xcw, and have spent a grand total of $0 on engine repairs/rebuilds (knock on wood). Plus, it is really nice not having to lug a big fat 4T through the tight/technical/nasty trails that we generally race on.

Top Bottom