rastaman

Apr 30, 2009
anyone know any good places to ride in Lancaster pa?
me and my friends currently ride in a field that goes to some woods nutting too big but its fun to ride.

Jesseboom

May 15, 2009
I mostly ride trails in my woods along with some farmer lanes that we have permission to ride on. I think they're might be a track in ephrata near the walmart off of hahnstown road. I never rode there, but I think its privately owned, but you can get permission to ride there. I think its dirt bike only too. Some of my buddies ride somewhere in coatsville too. Not sure where, but i can find out and let you know. He said its a huge area to ride. I think just trails and such.

rastaman

Apr 30, 2009
ok thanks. i just want to ride with more people makes it more interesting

Nov 15, 2009
Jesseboom said:
I mostly ride trails in my woods along with some farmer lanes that we have permission to ride on. I think they're might be a track in ephrata near the walmart off of hahnstown road. I never rode there, but I think its privately owned, but you can get permission to ride there. I think its dirt bike only too. Some of my buddies ride somewhere in coatsville too. Not sure where, but i can find out and let you know. He said its a huge area to ride. I think just trails and such.

Hey guys,

Would you mine letting me know as well. I'm pretty new to dirt bikes but been street riding for 5 years. I ride a YZ 250. I've seen your name on Youtube in Trevorton I think. Looks like pretty good riding up their. Good looking out. :cool:

Top Bottom