Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Milk said:
Someone needs to invite IrishEKU. :)

Ya know....Irish sure put on a big tool appearence in here, but he is a fine guy to socialize and ride with. Poor guy just trys too hard to be as popular as some guys....say like Milk!
:debil:
(lol...come to think of it, I've never seen the Milkster ON a bike)

But, I bet both of y'all would be quite welcome to ride with us at TB. :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Jaybird said:
(lol...come to think of it, I've never seen the Milkster ON a bike)

Ya know. Now that you mention it, I'm starting to see some similarities in Milk and Irish! :eek:

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OK if i remeber right Memphis Motorcycle Club as a even scheduled at LBL on April 23, 24, and 25.

I know I planning on going and I may be bring a bunch of guys from another web site not related to bikes but they have bikes also.

J

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
OOOOOOOoooooooo one question.

Does LBL have a nice flat beginner area ? My 3 year old daughter is dieing to ride someplace bigger than the front yard. She rides a new Honda XR/CRF 50 with training wheels. Plus my two boys are just getting to the point where they can handle trails.

Thanks,
J

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
J, there is a big loop around the perimeter. Probably 20' wide in most places...it's two way traffic so you'd probably want to keep the little ones on the outside of you but it's very beginner friendly. There might be a few places you'd need to help with or turn around but its pretty tame.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Hey MrLuckey hows the weather up there. My wife is in St. Louis right now taken car of some family business. She drove up there Thursday and it took her 6 hours from Memphis cause of the ice and snow.

ALSO, I have made reservation at St. Joe State Park for Wed - Sat on Memorial Day weekend and 4th of July weekend if any of you plan on being around.

We may even stay around longer depending on weather and how packed the places is and our baby sitter situation for those weekends. Me and the wife love riding with out kids but its just nice when me and her can hit the trails and blast a loop around the whole park once in a while.

J

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
J, we had rain yesterday, it froze overnight but the main roads are fairly decent. Haven't seen much but sleet, snow and freezing rain for over two weeks :(

Remind me ahead of time before you come over to St. Joe and I'll come down if I'm not out of town for business. Are you planning on making the Spring LL ride?

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
yes ill be at the Spring LL ride. Its the best ride around. not to mention all the good campfire stories. Im keeping my mouth shut this time.

J

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Jaybird and CAL,

Thanks for the call out, and I appreciate eddie and the others. I am still stuck in the states awaiting orders.....Screw you all!

Best of love to you all!

Irish!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
And here I thought he meant Michigan :joke:

Top Bottom