Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Ummmm yeah? Society creates these idiots by making believe they are important.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Is that the guy that bought a prime time slot to prove to the world that colleges don't actually require their athletes to learn?
OK, maybe I'm being too hard on the guy, I'm sure that he is full of talent. He might even be well educated and intelligent. I don't watch his sport enough to know. What I do know is that while watching pro motocross riders regurgitate the PR guy's interviews with the required sponsor list is unpleasant, having to endure a multi-million dollar, mainstream MVP spill his unintelligible dribble during the post game is excruciating. My favorite was a superbowl MVP talking about a team mate, "he didwat e do".

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
FruDaddy said:
Is that the guy that bought a prime time slot to prove to the world that colleges don't actually require their athletes to learn?
OK, maybe I'm being too hard on the guy, I'm sure that he is full of talent. He might even be well educated and intelligent. I don't watch his sport enough to know. What I do know is that while watching pro motocross riders regurgitate the PR guy's interviews with the required sponsor list is unpleasant, having to endure a multi-million dollar, mainstream MVP spill his unintelligible dribble during the post game is excruciating. My favorite was a superbowl MVP talking about a team mate, "he didwat e do".
Right on!

SS109

Jul 27, 2009
IndyMX said:
LeMoron never went to college..
I can't stand the NBA nowadays. Ever since Reggie Miller retired I have lost all interest in the sport. There just doesn't seem to be anyone in the sport with any sort of class anymore.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
IndyMX said:
LeMoron never went to college..
Well there ya' go, he gets a free pass for not being able to clearly express himself then. :think: he did go to high school though right? :laugh:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The guy's story is all over the business news... ack, I watch business/financial news to NOT see sports. I watch ESPN (2x a year maybe?) to see stuff about stick & ballers.

I couldn't care less about:

1) Tiger
2) LeWho
3) Lindsey Hohan
4) Insert Celebrity here.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Patman said:
Well there ya' go, he gets a free pass for not being able to clearly express himself then. :think: he did go to high school though right? :laugh:

Naaa.. I hate team sports.. They're gay. If I'm not mistaken though, LeMoron is the reason the NBA changed the rule making it against the rules for players to come right from high school.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Okiewan said:
The guy's story is all over the business news... ack, I watch business/financial news to NOT see sports. I watch ESPN (2x a year maybe?) to see stuff about stick & ballers.

I couldn't care less about:

1) Tiger
2) LeWho
3) Lindsey Hohan
4) Insert Celebrity here.

Wow. Okiewan and I agree on something. . . ;)

While I definitely agree with the assessment that LeBron is self absorbed, etc. . . (statements like "all I have done for Cleveland. . ." over and over and over), he's clearly no dummy.

From the moment that Dwayne Wade proposed getting Wade, Bosh and LeBron on the same team, I said that was the best move - IF LeBron wants to win championships.

Probably bad for LeBron's "brand", because I believe it's still going to be Wade's team. But if championships are what he's after, LeBron has just joined the team with the best 3 player combination. Whether or not they can win playing 3 on 5 is another matter. . .

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Yup, I've always felt this way about actors, athletes, and musicians...let them entertain me but keep out of the news, and certainly - most positively, don't try and run the world with your BS politics. When they throw it away like Lohan I say leave em in the dust. When they get caught molesting kids I say execute em. Why is it they get away with so much and still go laughing all the way to the bank?

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
le-off the ego, and let go my eggo

Dec 13, 2009
Uchytil said:
Yup, I've always felt this way about actors, athletes, and musicians...let them entertain me but keep out of the news, and certainly - most positively, don't try and run the world with your BS politics. When they throw it away like Lohan I say leave em in the dust. When they get caught molesting kids I say execute em. Why is it they get away with so much and still go laughing all the way to the bank?
couldnt agree more

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i guess Lebron is the sign of armageddon huh?? wow that fella there is scary and so are the ads on his prisonplanet.com . im thinking he should go take out the 6 people he believes are going to enslave the planet instead of trying to sell dvd's since money is worthless in his perception of the near future, guess i should go study now. id like to know how to survive martial law too :yikes:

Top Bottom