Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
It's too boring around here.

I hear Dw is buying a YZ and hates KTM's now. Yeah thats it, him and Marsh and becker are starting a Yamaha team or something I think. Poor Cody ain't going to get any left over swag for his two fiddy KTM now. He he...

I heard Nick Zambon started a Snowmobile club too.

I heard Bret Barrel is going into body building and ball room dancing too.

I heard Tom Dun is solicting resumes for providing him race bikes in 2007. He is going to try to ride one of everything and hit all 10 enduros on a different bike, yep herad it here first!

I heard the Double D's are starting their own pit crew team much like the ledgondary Woods Brothers Pit crew....

I heard Maurer is going to be checking out National Courses with DB except hs's riding a mini bike on the family course...

Oh yeah and one more thing, I got a second job working the Indy MC show with enduro engineering and I'm selling autographs for $25.00 a shot to fund my 2007 season..

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
but there's more!

I heard Tommy Dixon was Employee of the month at Marsh Industries...He gets to do nothing like Don for a whole day!

Denny Gurnsey was re elected mayor of TC again so thoes AA meetings will go to waste.

Scotty B should be out of his full body cast soon, will race one race and be back in it again for 2007.

Thats all for now.....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You a bit board, Fred?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Tommy Dunn also known as the Shane Watts of Michigan....different bikes and still a winner.

I heard Fred T was spending the winter sitting on his porch with his shot gun trying to discourage the young men from knocking on the door and asking ET for a date.

I am not sure if DW has any more room in his garage for another bike (dirt, road or snow).

I think Nick is hibernating....

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
I have been asked to pre ride the Last Man Standing course for 2007. Dang, I'm busy that weekend. :bang:

I hear orange paint works great on the rocks Denny in case you clear your social calander that weekend. :cool: Don't they give free beer to all the course workers at LMS?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
This just in...

Seems my funding for 2007 sponserships has bore fruit. Announcing Team AFM 32 conisisting of:
1."AA" rider DW Dusendang -Team AM Coach and suspension guy
2. Fatherandson Maurer -Team Public relations guy also "whacker" at all resets if the "Coach" get otta line.
3. CW Dusendang - The rabbit and head of putting our crap in the trailers.
4. Freddy T - Team cook and psychologist.

The team looks forward to the 2007 race season, the training and bike testing has already begun and in fact DW is going to set a new record on the Bling Scale into uncharted waters -might even blow up a few mastercards in the porocess.
Cody went training with the Race Rockstars last month in Florida to get ready.
Mauer is soliciting free swag for the team and I stopped having surgery just in time to heal and ride the Sandlapper. It should be a great season and the team is excited about the upcoming season. :ride:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Fred T said:
The team looks forward to the 2007 race season, the training and bike testing has already begun and in fact DW is going to set a new record on the Bling Scale into uncharted waters -might even blow up a few mastercards in the porocess.
:ride:
Biglou, better watch this one or you might loose your title! You might have to skip a mortgage payment to remain the "King of Bling". LMAO

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
It's too boring around here.

I hear Dw is buying a YZ and hates KTM's now. Yeah thats it, him and Marsh and becker are starting a Yamaha team or something I think. Poor Cody ain't going to get any left over swag for his two fiddy KTM now. He he...

I heard Nick Zambon started a Snowmobile club too.
Nick got his lower lip caught in the snow blower.

Freddy- Actually I dislike the KTM/Harley Orange! Wait till ya'll see the new 07' Bling Bling ma-chine. I should have it back together in a couple of weeks.

Correct No More hand outs going to Cody as he's on his own in the swag dept. Thank gawd for colored duck tape & zipty's! :rotfl:

PS. Freddy may I recommend porch colored camouflage an Auto Loader as the boyz are pretty fast these dayz. :nod:

PSS. Hooked up T-Bone with some PCC grafx swag as well as some bike CLEANING tips. :laugh:

This season is going off da hook in the fun dept. fo sho!

Team
AFM

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
I think this is what you asked for.

mly0582l.jpg

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I tried to get everyone to wake up from ther long winters nap with "THE ORANGE CRUSHER" but it didn't work. :yikes:

CW will still get his Bling, he has his secret weapon to use against DW - MOM" :boss:

Farmer Tom will have to get up alittle earlier and work alittle harder to beat "Time Off Don" these past few weeks & weekends I have been paying back the time off fund! :bang:

I read that the TC commisioners passed a resolution for the "Mayor" to go to the LMS as there "delagate". That new bike will look good after the first launch up the hill!

I heard "The bike whore" as been busy with sponsership requests. I think he made a mistake sending them out and will be riding BMX courses this year! :ride:

DW - you talk the talk but will you walk the walk I will believe the YZ story you told me when I see the hardware. Call Trash he can give you some tips. :laugh:

Don

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Most of the winds here are from the west, so how this got back across the lake is unknown. It is my understanding, or sitting, that all MTR's have been nominated as a group, with no exceptions, to the Tall Stories Collection of The Century. I understand Mully is looking into buying a hotel for all the rumors.

YT1

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Well the least thing I been doing is hibernating. How about intense training! Oh and talk about bling how's this just finished resto on a 1975 BULTACO 250 ALPINA it rocks! And Don its true I just bought my 2nd Yamaha A 1985 RZ350 and when I'am done with that It'll make that blue turd of DW's look like its parked. Remember keep looking UP.

Matt R

Oct 9, 2004
fatherandson said:
I am not sure if DW has any more room in his garage for another bike (dirt, road or snow).

Well, there is one less bike in their garage now... I bought Cody's 2004 200EXC a few weeks ago. :cool:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nzambon said:
And Don its true I just bought my 2nd Yamaha A 1985 RZ350 .
Bought it?..You probably found it laying on its side behind the WaySide bar. ;)

Your Azzhole friend,
DW

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Matt R said:
Well, there is one less bike in their garage now... I bought Cody's 2004 200EXC a few weeks ago. :cool:
Dude, I was there as DW squeezed the last dime out of your wallet. Enjoy the bike...we know it is fast.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nzambon said:
If you only knew of what went on at the wayside you would be scared. Remember all crap runs downhill.
I know what goes on at the WaySide bar. My kind of dive, I drink the beer but don't eat the food. I hunt over by Floodwood road area. I never mention your name though.... as I like my scalp attached. By the way the sh it only makes it to the bridge then congregates until it works its way back to where it came from.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Matt, have you went over backwards yet on the 2hunny?..I have a sparky TC 2 F/S 75.00 shipped.

DW

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Big words congregates, But I thouhgt thats what happened to Fred T and thats why he got his new azz hole. But I'am still am trying to figure out where they put his new azz hole? I don't know did they just mark the spot. And any hoe speaking of look's does any see the resemblence between F&S and Baraack Obama!

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
I have heard that it's true that FredT uses the same Employee of the Month Program as Marsh Industrial! Would anyone care to confirm this? :nener:

Top Bottom