bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
OOOOH I've been itching to play barmaid/man destroyer again! What do ya say Kiwi? Aussie Bratt is a much more accomplished drinker than Yankee Bratt :debil:

I will stow away on a cargo ship if necessary in order to make it home for the Reno Ride. I'm so excited already!!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Hey, my trailer ain't that big..... I guess the Cummins and KX500 are enough to tow it:)

Already scheming on how to get the weekend off - most likely I'll be working F/S/S/M 1800-0600 shift:(

Brian

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I hope theres room in the Inn for one more, cause Im coming to the party this year. Travel details, lodging and the like is in planning stages already. Clearance from the wife has been granted and blessed. I will put in vacation request at work on Monday, and get the logistic's squared up ASAP.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Cool Walt! See you there! :yeehaw:

NEOregon

Jan 24, 2004
Glad to hear its Presidents Day Weekend. Can't beleive it would be any other weekend. Need the extra day for travel. I have been so busy getting ready for the Goldendale 24 Hour, I have not had time to worry about the Reno Ride. Went to DRN tonight to check on other stuff and found the exact weekend was in question for a while. Last year was our first trip for the Reno ride, but as long as it Presidents Day weekend every year, we plan to be there every year. Had a great time last year. Just last night we were talking and I mentioned that after the 24 hour was history, the next really big thing would be Reno. Guess I need to get my hotel reserved and so forth. Looking forward to Reno in 2005

CSL

Oct 30, 2000
NEOregon said:
Glad to hear its Presidents Day Weekend. Can't beleive it would be any other weekend. Need the extra day for travel. I have been so busy getting ready for the Goldendale 24 Hour, I have not had time to worry about the Reno Ride. Went to DRN tonight to check on other stuff and found the exact weekend was in question for a while. Last year was our first trip for the Reno ride, but as long as it Presidents Day weekend every year, we plan to be there every year. Had a great time last year. Just last night we were talking and I mentioned that after the 24 hour was history, the next really big thing would be Reno. Guess I need to get my hotel reserved and so forth. Looking forward to Reno in 2005

Hey Katie and Alan! Hope you're having a good 24-hour race!

Cheers,
Will

Top Bottom