OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Anyone remember what happened to the 3 wheelers. At least then, it did not drag dirt bikes down with them, foolishly unstable vehicles at high speeds. Now we have atver's in the hands of drunks, inexperienced youths, no safety equipment, and no common sense. Not all atver's, just a lot, and the right ones have pizzed off the wrong people.

Ive seen almost as many dirtbikers here in the Farmington area without helmets or other gear as ATVers.
Stupidity isnt always dependent on how many wheels are on your ride.
One reason i didnt use to ride the Glade here in Farmington.
To many yahoo's playing "Kenny Roberts" and almost every weekend youd find cops and ambulances dragging some stupid (censored) out of there.

$5,000+ for a bike or q uad but cant afford $100 to save your life?
Dang (censored) %$&@# (CENSORED) &^%#@$ (GEEZ THAT WAS WAYYYY CENSORED) numbskulls.

my apologies. old man ranting.
WEAR YOUR FREAKING HELMET!!!!!
50 lashes if i catch you without it! :laugh: :ride: :laugh:

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
oh yea back on topic..... :coocoo:

DCFC0231.jpg

Big pig with a big red pig. :rotfl:

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
RANT ON BROTHER, YOU'RE PREACHING A GOOD MESSAGE !
Our world is full of numbskulls, hell bent on cleansing their part of the gene pool. :bang:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Not having a picture of your bike makes me think it looks like this....

XL11.jpg

Last edited:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Hondas

Attachments

• CRF_DTX_DRN.jpg
    CRF_DTX_DRN.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 195
  • DTX_SM_450_DRN.jpg
    DTX_SM_450_DRN.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 210
  • DTX_SM_150R_DRN.jpg
    DTX_SM_150R_DRN.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 198

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
.. my non Honda and my (sorta Honda) Montesa, which oddly enough I don't have a personal picture of. I guess riding it is too much fun and it's slipped my mind. So a stock photo will have to do. :whoa:

Attachments

• Hyper_1_drn.jpg
    Hyper_1_drn.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 192
  • Hyper_2_DRN.jpg
    Hyper_2_DRN.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 4303_0_1_2_cota 315 r_Submitted by anonymous user..jpg
    4303_0_1_2_cota 315 r_Submitted by anonymous user..jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 192

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hey Rich.

If you don't stop posting that stuff, I'm gonna need a drool guard for my keyboard. ;)

Nice bikes. :cool:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
My pit bike
'02 XR50, this pic is super old!
IMG_7144.jpg

Phil's Rides:

'06 YZ250
IMG_6475-2.jpg

Phil's newest bike
'08 FZ6
FZ6wp1.jpg

Dave Leather's bike,he pretty much only posts in the Michigan Trail Rider forum, he's a good friend of ours. Plus he is computer illiterate it's just easier if I do it for him! :laugh:

'01 CR250
IMG_6742-1.jpg

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
scooter1130 said:
Not having a picture of your bike makes me think it looks like this....

We have one of those too...'70 CT70 HKO...It's complete, just in pieces. :bang:

Some day it will be rebuilt

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I think some of you never ride the bikes, they are too clean.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
What happened to the 480 Rich? No yellow bikes, I like this thread! How many miles have you put on the Ducati Rich, and no tickets? Vintage Bob

Bob - I never had a 480 not even way back when they were new. That bike was pure evil.

I still have my GS750 Suzuki that I turbocharged, but it's in desperate need of a ground up restoration. Sadly it looked a lot better 31 years ago than it does today sitting outside behind my house.

The first rev in 1978 with 500 miles on the bike and the ATP turbo kit freshly installed ready for testing at the Great Lakes Dragaway:
suzi_turbo_street.jpg

and a year later as an 870 with a total rework of the turbo setup along with a seriously modified engine that was built on my kitchen table . Carrying it up and down 3 flights of steps really sucked.
Street racing earned me enough money to pay for the bike and all the mods that summer. It's the first (and last) bike I ever turned a profit on. That was a really fun summer and some how I managed to not get killed, arrested or shot. :rotfl:
turbo_race_1.jpg

One of these days I'd like to do a turbo Hayabusa. Maybe next year. ;)

As for the Ducati I put way too few miles on it last summer because work got in the way, but I plan on rectifying that situation this season. License be damned. ;)

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I will second the, what was the 1/4 mile time? Street racing? Doty road on the south side? That would be a great place to not be shot! 3 flights of stairs, karma picked the right guy! I would not make it to the door with that engine! Now a block and tackle out the window I could handle, except the common wall buildings. Vintage Bob

Top Bottom