Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
My husband and I will finally join you guys this year. I've been lurking here since 99 as SarahL99 - some of you have seen my posts I'm sure. It sounds like a lot of fun. Firecracker is the only one I really know on this forum but we're definalty looking forward to riding with some new faces. We're trying to decide if we should camp out in the 5th wheel or stay in a motel?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Moto'n Mama
I've been lurking here since 99 as SarahL99 - some of you have seen my posts I'm sure. 

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!  I knew there was something familiar about you!  Glad to see you are coming to Reno.  btw, your website is very cool!  Your family does it all!  :thumb:

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Originally posted by Moto'n Mama
My husband and I will finally join you guys this year. I've been lurking here since 99 as SarahL99 - some of you have seen my posts I'm sure. It sounds like a lot of fun. Firecracker is the only one I really know on this forum but we're definalty looking forward to riding with some new faces. We're trying to decide if we should camp out in the 5th wheel or stay in a motel?

You can`t fully appreciate the BLENDER at a motel!!! :yeehaw:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by endoquest
Hi GSR! I won't know for awhile but I REALLY want to go, not just for riding but to see this great bunch o' folks again. Keep me on the list, THX and say hi to Eddy for me. See ya, off to Jawbone!
Hey Adam, I'm looking forward to removing that "?" next to you name. :) Hope to see you there.

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
You can add at least 4 more riders to 'OFO Racing's' group for the weekend. Plus...We are thinking about camping just to watch the fire and the blender. Maybe the Husky could spin it up...

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
OK, well I jinxed my self. So I have to pull out :(

Weidman

Dec 3, 2003
New on the DRN Forum but rode last year with a couple of buddies (Dirty Dave) at the Reno ride. How do I get my name plus one more rider on the list? I remember what the staging area looked like I may camp there.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Welcome Weidman :thumb:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Ok, I guess this is where I register ;) I'm in for another desert moto festivess. Is this the fourth annual now? Lookin forward to February.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Where have you been Les? You've been on the list for a long time! :) I little birdie told me you would most likely be going again I took the liberty. :confused:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Well since my Chevy's done blown up and been rebuilt, It should be safe now to make the trek. See you folks Saturday morning at the rocks :thumb:

DezDuster

Sponsoring Member
Sep 19, 2002
Finally healed up enough to go riding again. Two months ought to be just enough time to get back into shape again. I look forward to being there Thursday thru Sunday.

Tee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
:( Will be sad to miss this year after attending the past 2 years.
I'm stuck in Florida minus any form of 2-wheel transporation of any kind.
I sold my 200MXC before leaving California as riding in Florida just wouldn't be the same...

Have fun!

T

Last edited:

Tee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Sure did... In August. My wifes family is here.
Funny thing is I still work in San Diego! Except from my house in Jax.
Ahh, the wonders of the computer world.

I'm not sure if Desert_Racer is going to attend or not.
He sold his KTM and got into Street riding. He just got a WR400 though so he may be up for it.

T

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
PUT ME ON THE LIST!!!! :aj: just made all my arrangements!!! :thumb:
Tony, check goes out in the morning! :thumb:
I am REALLY syked about this trip! :yeehaw:

Top Bottom