E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Woops! almost forgot...

16 days and a Wake-Up...! :yeehaw:

We're going to *try* to get in Thurdsay night so we can go for a warm-up ride on Friday. See you out at MoonRocks or are you playing "guide" elsewhere? - rb

alleycat

Sep 25, 2002
Well it looks like a bunch of us locals will be there on Saturday. John, CJ, Doug, Stacey, Christina and Kara. Plus we may also have a few others tag along to watch the whoop hill racing. The ladies are all new to the sport and Kara is only 6. The guys are old and slow and just getting back into it after a long time away.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
The more i read through the posts, the bigger this event looks to me. And since i suck at names, anyone up for wearing pit name tags???? I'll try to wear mine the whole event if I can..........
if it's not on, most of my sweat shirts have it on it..............
Help me out here guys.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I'll make sure I introduce myself from the back of a pick-up. It's kinda like a ceremony now.

Last edited:

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
That's not a bad idea....

I'm gonna' slap on some masking tape on my chest protector with my screen name and witness program name. :thumb:

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
It looks like I'll be going to Reno after all. Whooppee!
Funny how things work out. I'll be doing the drive on Thursday, staying at the Peppermill. Friday and Saturday Ride. Head home Sunday. Cheers all, Endoquest.

RetSenior

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 15, 2000
Aimee,

Please take me off the attending list and dinner list. Now that I have this Broken wrist I will be out of action for at least 6 weeks and I need to save my Vacation for rides and not for entertaining. Pass on to the Strickler that the Dollar for the Porta Potties is in the mail.

To all have fun and see you next year,
George

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
[To all have fun and see you next year,
George[/QUOTE]

Heal fast and soon, our friend. We'll see you again on the trails before you know it.

-- E-Ticket

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Right on Kiwi, Eddie, Thumbs. I will post my c-phone on a private message. Cheers, Dopey/Endo/Adam.

CycleBuy

Feb 6, 2004
Hello Aimee and all,

Add us to the list, 'cause it's time to go riding! We haven't even touched our bikes since we left Jawbone after Thanksgiving. Too much work and too much rain.

Belle and I are definitely driving down on Thursday (probably caravan with Endoquest) and staying through Sunday. It will be our first time to Reno, so we are really looking forward to seeing everyone again and riding new areas.

Counting the days ......

Bob n Belle

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
Dont think we'll make it - my husband is driving back from Tahoe right now (we had business plans change on us last week for a project we have going there). He'll be home about 5 this evening and I dont think he'll feel like turning right back around and going to Reno. If he didnt have business parteners with him, I would have just had him take the bikes down with him and I could have just flown down to meet him like tonight! I was looking so forward to this too! We are known to get wild hairs up our ars so if we do show up - we'll be exhausted but still ready to ride!

Top Bottom