duncanstives

Sep 11, 2009
Well after 4 brutal years of me learning to ride, my wife learning to ride and general daily use on the rocky jeep trails out here (and who knows how many previous owners before) the pipe on our venerable KDX200 (dusty) has had enough.

Dusty is my wife's bikes since I got "flash" (a kx250) and she's getting quite fast after all the practice keeping up with my larger displacement bike... A rev pipe is definitely in our future plans to make our bikes power bands match just a little better but we're doing top ends now and this thing is so bent up she practically be better off riding without it but new pipes are a bit spendy... Anyone have a decent stocker that needs a good(ish) home they'd be willing to part with for a reasonable sum?

thanks.

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
drill a hole opposite each ding and insert a steel rod that you can hit with a hammer to push the dinged in place back out. this is only one way of many to fix the pipe. I had a CR250 that I fixed the dings on the pipe and I couldn't tell any difference in how it ran. But at least it looked better.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom