motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
I am looking for some riders who are experienced with Utah trails and GPS tech to help me out with a long term trail documentation project. Those who are interested, please contact me via email

Thanks

GL

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
motoxpress: check your email

rwhitlock

Dec 11, 2002
ok, i'm a little slow here...

What is the utma web site??

Also, has anyone been up above tibble fork yet this year? I have ended up on top overlooking Alta. What a ride!!

Thanks,

Rod

altagirl

~SPONSOR~
Mar 17, 2003
Originally posted by rwhitlock
ok, i'm a little slow here...

What is the utma web site??

Also, has anyone been up above tibble fork yet this year? I have ended up on top overlooking Alta. What a ride!!

Thanks,

Rod

We did that ride a few weeks ago - it was incredibly beautiful up there (and I love those switchbacks). Not a cloud in the sky. We ride somewhere in the Tibble Fork area about every other Sunday morning (whenever there isn't a DH race.)

mknight

Jun 14, 2000
I consider myself quite familiar with a lot of the local trails. I've never ridden the American Fork Canyon trails but am very familiar with the Skyline Trail above Ogden, and enjoy riding the Stansbury Trail near Grantsville, and especially love Logan Canyon riding north into Idaho on the Highline Trail and surrounding trails (great singletrack).

Top Bottom