Looks like I'll be in Atlanta, GA...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Due to my position with GPC I have some 'minor' training to go through at Headquarters. I'm flying in the evening of March 15th. I don't need to report to the office until the morning of the 16th. If there is anyone in the Atlanta area that might want to get together for dinner and a drink or two let me know. It's been a long time since I've been to Atlanta so I may need someone to point me in the direction of a good restaurant.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
D!!! No way!

We're gonna be it the Atlanta area on Wed March 15th! Riding at Bremen from 10-6 which is like a half an hour west of Atlanta. I think we're gonna hook up with Larru and GSR for dinner that night too. The plan was dinner in Birmingham, but maybe we can work something out.... would be cool to see you. What time do you get in?

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
What kind of food do ya like? I might be up for some grub. You going to be downtown, or up north at one of that 'brown' company's joints?

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
NIKKI! That would be so awesome! I'll have to double check, but I think my flight lands in Atlanta around 530PM on the 15th. I'm staying at the Hilton Gardens on Windy Hill (I think that's on the North side of Atlanta). The Galleria(?) is about 5 miles away from where I'm staying.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Well, I can get top notch seafood up here in Seattle, but good Cajun joints are hard to come by. I'm thinking some Coonass Chicken would hit the spot that first night. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Enjoy!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Looks like I'm landing around 4PM Atlanta time and staying on the Northwest side of town.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
It looks like I'm not going to have time to hang out with any DRNers this time around. :( I'm not liking this work related travel shtuff.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
d, I was just in Atlanta to see Larru and GSR and the Supercross. I'm not sure where your hotel is, but I did find that Atlanta had a ton of restaurants to offer! I can recommend McCormick and Schmick's, the Atlanta Grille, and Morton's Steakhouse. I ate at a Creole place in Buckhead but I cannot recall the name. FRIED GREEN TOMATOES - get them!!

Here are some pics from my visit:

Attachments

• Nat_Aim1[1].jpg
    Nat_Aim1[1].jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 72
  • NatAimJP[3].jpg
    NatAimJP[3].jpg
    45 KB · Views: 78
  • NatBombaygroup[2].jpg
    NatBombaygroup[2].jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 69

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hey Nat! Sorry I missed the chance to see you guys again. I was up on the Northwest side of the city at Headquarters. I didn't get a whole lot of free time, but I did get taken to dinner at Papa Deaux's... EXCELLENT Cajun grub. MMMMMMMMM, crawfish etoufette with dirty rice... SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! I hope you guys had a great time.

Top Bottom