Looks like the wifey is out for the season!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Looks like the wifey is gonna be back in the saddle again soon!

Found out yesterday we're gonna be adding a rugrat to the crew! :) Kinda bummed though, cuase I had a blast riding with her. Oh well. It'll be worth it, she says she won't give me a hard about goin riding without her. Just figured I'de share my excitement with ya'll. :cool:

Last edited:

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
haha your in for it now, do you have any kids allready? congrats but if you dont have any so far, your in for a ride thats a bit harder then most lol. seen my parents go through a whole new child thing lol. looks "fun" lol :cool:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Thanks guys!
Atkkid, we have twin boys already. They'll be 3 in july. We're hoping for a SINGLE girl.
Wffr, I dont think Jeremy could even make the ttr suspenders worthwhile. She's all set to pull the trigger on a KTM105sx anyway.

atkkid250

Uhhh...
Mar 18, 2008
thats awesome, what age you gonna start the twins riding at? i see some parents throwing their 3 year olds out on little 50's with training wheels, before they even know how to ride a bike. hope everything goes good. >pat

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
_JOE_ said:
Atkkid, we have twin boys already. They'll be 3 in july.
Dang, and that didn't cure you? :whoa:

congrats, man. As a guy with a boy and a girl, I'll tell you now that one girl will be a lot more work than the two boys.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Congratulations! :cool:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
XRpredator said:
Dang, and that didn't cure you? :whoa:

congrats, man. As a guy with a boy and a girl, I'll tell you now that one girl will be a lot more work than the two boys.
I know, I have a sister. But she really wants a girl. I'll be happy with a healthy baby of any sex. The twins were very well behaved babies and aren't even that bad as toddlers. We figure if we could do two without any major problems one should be a piece of cake. We are crossing our fingers till the first sono so we know how many are in there. :) The first OB appointment is thursday morning, so hopefully they can get her a sonogram soon.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congratulations! Time to get the twins out on bikes huh?! ;)

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
XRpredator said:
As a guy with a boy and a girl, I'll tell you now that one girl will be a lot more work than the two boys.

Listen to Pred. He speaks the truth. I've got a boy and a girl and there is no comparison. They're both amazing kids, but the girl can be........difficult at times. I can't even imagine what Jr. High will be like! :ohmy:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
squeaky said:
Congratulations! Time to get the twins out on bikes huh?! ;)
Lol, I'm thinkin powerwheels this summer. Maybe bikes in a couple years. I'm still not sold on the dirt bike with training wheels thing.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
XRpredator said:
I'll tell you now that one girl will be a lot more work than the two boys.

Yep, and I've got the two boys and a girl to prove that theory. LOL My daughter has my heart but she IS high maintenance.

Congrats man! :cool:

sensei

Apr 1, 2008
_JOE_ said:
Found out yesterday we're gonna be adding a rugrat to the crew! :) Kinda bummed though, cuase I had a blast riding with her. Oh well. It'll be worth it, she says she won't give me a hard about goin riding without her. Just figured I'de share my excitement with ya'll. :cool:

Congratulations, man! Fatherhood is by far the most rewarding [hardworking] thing I've ever experienced.

Best wishes on the 'I wont give you a hard time' thing :nener: Heard the same thing until the last trimester hit. Since then been hard to get out....6 years later :|

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Well at least she knows how much fun riding is now. I got back into riding shortly after the twins were born. We had a deal that she could get this car she wanted if I could get a bike. She was really against it, she though everybody who rode a dirt bike was nuts and asking to be killed. Not too long after that her brother got a street bike and she thought it was really cool. She wanted one. I told her if she learned to ride her bros dirt bike(ttr125) she could get a 250 Ninja, which was what she wanted. After a couple tries on the ttr she was hooked. She then realized what I already knew, dirt biking is much safer than street biking. As happy as she was to find out we're pregnant, she's very disappointed about missing this summers riding. I'm just gonna have to make sure I help her out as much as possible during the week so she'll let me out on sunday.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I'm just gonna have to make sure I help her out as much as possible during the week so she'll let me out on sunday. I wish you all the luck in the world on that one, for the next 20 some years!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Not saying you got a goofy looking kid or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's a parrot!

(Our youngest started off as a cashew before he evolved into an alien monkey-baby)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
That's funny there. You shoulda seen the ones from the twins, those were interesting. I'll see if I can dig some up.

Top Bottom