squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Papakeith said:
bike is ready, I'm ready. Is it next Friday yet?

YIPPEE! We're ready too - only thing left is to replace the faded running lights on the trailer before next weekend.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I have to put on a new chain and sprockets and I'm set! I had hoped to get some riding in this past weekend to at least get into some kind of shape but it didn't happen. I'll have to settle for the flabby shape.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
The flab needs something to make it round though. I'm actually quite fit with large rippling muscles.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Do you have "stealth abs"? You know, rock hard six-pack abs that are cleverly hidden behind a deceiving wall of flab.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Hi guys! Cant make this ride, sorry. If your camping friday i might be able to swing by for a visit friday night for afew hours??

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Treejumper said:
Hi guys! Cant make this ride, sorry. If your camping friday i might be able to swing by for a visit friday night for afew hours??
Would love to see you! We are camping at Four Seasons Campgeound. We hope to be there by 6 or so...

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Camp Dave! Camp!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
If you do go to hang at the campgrounds, Don't be surprised by thier "visitor charges"...

"Visitor’s rates are $4.00 per person/per calendar day. Holiday/Race weekends rates are $6.00 per person/per calendar day. Fees are payable upon entering the campground. Visitors must arrive prior to 9:00 p.m. and depart by 10:30 p.m. Visitors are all persons not registered for the entire stay."

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
...and I thought Keith had fallen asleep until the vapor trail comment came out. I 'bout near pissed myself!

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
sorry guys, they can ship my new battery but it wont be here by riding time saturday. Gotta put a new battery in this DRZ every other year even with a battery tender on it!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
ahh power lines.... needless to say, I wasnt there for the drunken campground festivities.

Also, looking ahead to a fall ride, we may have an additional option for a weekend ride. I was sworn to secrecy, but since Tony made an official announcement on DRN, I guess its safe to mention. Lost Trails is opening a motocross track. It won't be at the same location, but about 20-25 minutes away. For future rides, we may be able to work out a trail ride on saturday, and a track ride on sunday. You can see Tony's post HERE

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm afraid of tracks now. Doubles scare me and I generally poop my pants when I see one. Don’t even get me going on triples.

I’m super duper excited about riding this weekend. :cool: :ride: :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
RM_guy said:
I’m super duper excited about riding this weekend. :cool: :ride: :nod:

ME TOO! Can't wait! :ride:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Let’s say I was to show up Friday night to camp…4 Seasons web site says I’d need to pay the full rate even if I pitched my tent on one of your sites but there is a max of 4 adults per site. How many adults do you have per site? Can I squeeze into a site with someone or do I need to reserve my own? I’m not 100% sure I’ll be camping but all signs look good :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom