squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
You can squeeze on with us Dave - Rooster and I are the only ones booked onto our camp site.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Yeah that's fine!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
We probably wont be there until 6-6:30 ...

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
So far the weather is looking good for the weekend. :cool:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Papakeith said:
Paula and I should be there by early afternoon
I haven't seen them in a few weeks, so not positive, but I think Nate and his wife might be there on thier Bercaloungers to show her the sites when we hit some single track.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
sweet! I picked up her quad last night. Of course I promptly set about doing donuts in the horse riding ring. Furthermore, I wore no helmet and flipped the beast almost immediately. I think I'll stick to two wheels.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
sweet! I picked up her quad last night. Of course I promptly set about doing donuts in the horse riding ring. Furthermore, I wore no helmet and flipped the beast almost immediately. I think I'll stick to two wheels.
Isn't that how you're supppose to ride a quad? I assume there was beer involved. :nener:

If you are getting there early I may try to do the same. BTW, I'll bring some firewood.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
RM_guy said:
BTW, I'll bring some firewood.

Actually the campground has asked that no wood be brought into PA from out of state...

*squeaky sits back and waits for the crude jokes to begin...* :p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I wont be able to make it, stuck on second shift friday so by time i leave here i would have to leave the campground a half hour later. Sorry, i like you guys but not enough to drive 7 hours round trip for a half hour of pleasure. ;)

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Then you just need to bring the bike along and stay for a ride on saturday.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'll be camping!! :) Chucke...you were the reason I was gong to come camping Friday night! Can't you just quit your job, I mean there are priorities in life. ;) I guess I just have to pretend those other people are my friends too. :p :laugh:

What time and where are we meeting at Lost Trails? Dan, the same place we met last year? 9:00? It got pretty dusty there but I guess it's as good as any.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rooster and I discussed and we would definitely like to meet directly at 9 a.m. considering they're only open from 9-5! We want to get our day's worth of riding in!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Do they open the trails at 9? Or, do they open the lot at 9? I'd like to not sit in lines for the first hour or two if I can avoid it.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That reminds me... I assume their parking area is conducive to large trailer parking? We will have our enclosed trailer in tow...

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
damn, that sucks Trigger :(

I was just looking over the liability waiver and they have spaces where they request insurance and reg information. They don't enforce those requirements do they?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
And can we fill out these forms ahead of time and bring them with us?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
No insurance or registration required. If you have already been there before you just have to sign up and pay you cash!

I just called 4 Seasons and they require a 2 night minimum to pitch my tent whether I stay for 2 nights of not. The woman wouldn't budge. I was a bit hesitant about $38 for 1 night but now it's $76 for the one night that I'll be staying. I may scarp camping and just drive down Sat morning. Damn. :(

Top Bottom