kytrailrider

Feb 25, 2008
OHMTHIS, I just put a new top end in. Haven't been able to break it in yet. About the harescramble, I haven't ever raced one before. Thought about it, but I am not as young as I used to be (46). I am an avid weekend warrior but I have to get up and go to work on moday in one piece. Not sure what to expect from a race. You guys are probably a little braver than I. :yikes:
Maybe we could organize a ride sometime :ride:

ohmthis

Jan 31, 2008
Ky,
I understand the racing and getting up on monday. I braved the weather to break in the top end. I used a wiseco kit and broke it in with 4 heat cycles and then ran it around easy. It should be just about ready. As soon as the weather gets better and all we will get together and ride.

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
Lawernce County Was Fun,tight Trails,creek Riding
But No Hills That I Could Find.there Is A Harescramble There In June,i Was Told. Closer To Louisville Than Haspinacres.com. Haspin Is Racing March 16.i`ll See You Guys There,right?

ohmthis

Jan 31, 2008
Sorry tree I can't race on the 16th. gotta go on a special trip with the GF. Did anyone get out and ride in the snow? I rode for a little while, kinda tough. Hope all is doing well.

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
not getting notified of posts

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:
i have a good chance at winning the senior `c`
class in points.
i need a little seat time in the woods and a new back tire.
where is the good riding this week end?

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
i was thinking about doing the mx thing saturday near brandenburg.
i haven`t heard of anythng else yet.
backwoods and dtrack are racing.

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
i did the meade county mx race
got 1st place ,40+ open.
i trail ride ,too.
have you been to hidden hills near waddy,ky?

mavrck

Jun 2, 2008
no i have not been there is pretty good ,the best place i have been to is black moutian but it is just so far always up for somewhere a little closer

mavrck

Jun 2, 2008
i go there sometimes it is only about 30mins from the house ,i think they need to take better care of the place its starting to get pretty rough i just say that because it does cost to ride so it wouldn't hurt groom the track and a few main trails

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
hey mav,
i forgot,do you ride a bike?
we are planning on riding sunday,again on the 27th,then new years at red bird,ky.

FANTA-Z

Dec 21, 2008
New member here and also live in the Louisville area. Use to ride a long time ago when I was a kid but now that I am 39 I have decided to have a little fun riding again. Myself and friends are looking for places to ride as well when the weather starts warming up again. Wouldnt mind meeting up with a few people around the Kentuckiana area to hang out and have a good time.

conn424

Mar 11, 2007
There is a indoor facility in maysville kentucky, im not sure how far off from you that is.
its called earlywine indoor motocross, google it.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
You Louisville fella's can head west on 64 on over to lynville and spurdgeon. There's some mean hills over here!! I haven't been yet but lots of buddies have and they say it gets pretty technical and nasty there, with big hills...aka...FUN!

Top Bottom