Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
Hey All... I'm more than a little pumped right now.. I just got off the Phone.. It's a done Deal.. I'm Going to OZ for a major test, in a new arena! RoadRacing I'll be handing out some details over time.. I'm leaving in 1 mounth and will be gone for two weeks.. I'm scared to death right now as I have so much to prepare for, and get done here at MX-Tech.. I just thought I would share my enthuasim with all of you.. We will be opening Mx-Tech Factory Racing of Australia and Launching my good Freind Steven Mudford while there..(He is the base camp..) Lots more to come...

Jer

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Jer,

Congratulations on your newest expansion!

Off the topic, my '98 Yz400F forks that you tuned up in June are seemingly *slightly* more harsh than when first received.

I've never had any noticable air escape through the little vents, haven't changed the oil, etc.

Your thoughts?

------------------
Tony Williams
Over The Hill Gang #305B
San Francisco Bay Chapter
YZ400F ('98)
YZ80 ('00)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Wahoo, that's awesome Jer
smile.gif

Any chance of coming to NZ as well? We're just across the ditch. If you even think you might pop in for an hour or so drop me a line & I'll give you our number.

Would love to meet you
smile.gif

Michelle

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure that you will ENJOY the experience, take lot's of pic's..I for one would love to see them (being an old RR)

BTW...will you be bringing a 55gal. drum of M1-ATF????
tongue.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif

wrench

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
I can't tell how much I'm going to love it!

Tony.. The forks are stiffer with the mid-valve change.. Firmer more feed back, but not harsher, I suspect.. That is the minimum change we can make to the mid-valve so it will hold up over time.. The only real answer form here is to re-valve..

Michelle,
I was actually hoping the flight would have a layerover so I could see some of NZ... I would be honnored to me you and your Husband.. I'll see if we can make it happen..

Jim,
Thanks man.. Always a new challange!

Wrench,
Customs are a hassle when I bring tools so I can't imagine how hard that would be with a drum of M1-ATF..
smile.gif
Maybe we could figure out how to get you in that barrel as a stoll away! LOL Then you could show those Factory Road Race boys everything you know about "Plastic Modifications"

Jer

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Hmmmmm.......Brake actuated rear Wing/Air Brake !! Roller Blades attached to the knees!! Yea ..THAT'S THE TICKET!
tongue.gif

I'm considering your offer...maybe I could earn my scuba rating (I'm sure I would need a Scuba Tank for breathing)!!
redface.gif

And when someone complains about the CHICANES...show them your MX prowess and tell them to hit the "curbing" and DOUBLE IT!
smile.gif

SERIOUSLY, Have a great time, try not to work too much and enjoy the sites!

wrench
"DRN JESTER"

[This message has been edited by wrench (edited 10-17-2000).]

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Congrats Jer - If the asphalt XR suspenders you did for me a few years back are any indication, you should take the road race world by storm. Good Luck.

------------------
Rich Rohrich
==

The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things...
------ Richard Feynman

cr250john

Jun 14, 2000
Way to go Jer!!
All the DRN members realize YOUR THE MAN!
Thanks for all your help in the past.
Good luck!

------------------
cr250john
Mine '00 CR-250 '95 Yamaha Virago XV-750
Kids '01 CR-80's

jjj

Mar 24, 2000
Congrats Jer
Sounds like your great reputation and hard work are paying huge dividends everywhere. Enjoy the challenge!

------------------
jjj pizzaguy
01 KTM 520SX
00 YAM YZ426 For Sale
00 KTM 400SXC For Sale

Finished Buying Bikes For A While I Hope!!!!

00 YZ426F

Top Bottom