Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Malcolm will be at DirtWeek on Wednesday (Sep. 29) Larry will be there on Thursday (Sep.30).

Bring that copy of On Any Sunday, we'll get Malcolm to autograph it for ya :cool:

Ever wonder what it would be like to ride with a legend?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
I'm a legend in my own mind ;)

I think I will obtain a DVD of the movie so it lasts forever! :cool:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Malcolm & Larry, awesome, I'm ready to eat some legend roost.

DVD's & CD's seems like I heard something about their longevity being in question?

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
mdkuder said:
Malcolm & Larry, awesome, I'm ready to eat some legend roost.

DVD's & CD's seems like I heard something about their longevity being in question?
They last longer than VHS tapes. Plus you don't have to worry about tracking. :yeehaw:

Bill Malec

Jun 8, 2004
Okiewan said:
Malcolm will be at DirtWeek on Wednesday (Sep. 29) Larry will be there on Thursday (Sep.30).

Bring that copy of On Any Sunday, we'll get Malcolm to autograph it for ya :cool:

Rode with him last year at our yearly week-long ride in Colorado. He can still change a tire quite quickly. He's quite a gentleman. His family is the best. Very friendly people.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Very, very cool, Bob! :cool:

I'll just add the OAS DVD to my list of things to pack. (Dang, now I've got that song going through my head....!)

pketchum

Jun 18, 2002
Malcolm is the consummate gentleman for sure. I've ridden with him at the ISDT Reunion Ride held in 2002 in Park Hills, MO. Although he's older, he he hasn't forgotten how to twist his wrist, and still sports that trademark smile of his. He even graciously acquiesed to my request to have him sit on my Rickman Hodaka while I took his photograph after the Sunday's rider's meeting.

Phast Phil Ketchum

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
LoriKTM said:
(Dang, now I've got that song going through my head....!)

Da da da da da da dada dada da da:eek:

Top Bottom