a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It got a bit breezey yesterday, being winter and all. All that stuff on the ground, thought it was snow. Turned out to be flowers and Poppies. This year round riding is tough to deal with. :nener: Thought Speedy would like this shot :moon:

Attachments

• groundcover.jpg
    groundcover.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 43

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
It got a bit breezey yesterday, being winter and all. All that stuff on the ground, thought it was snow. Turned out to be flowers and Poppies. This year round riding is tough to deal with. :nener: Thought Speedy would like this shot QUOTE]

:laugh: :rotfl: :rotfl: Great ride Carlo.
Did you get any shots of the creek crossing?

Gawd, it just sucks to live in SoCal. :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dave, no one really likes it, they deal with it!! :coocoo: This is the only snow I like, about 50 miles away!

Attachments

• Tollroad2.jpg
    Tollroad2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 33

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Here's one of the creek crossings. I think those are trees, or so I've heard.

Attachments

• Lenny.jpg
    Lenny.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 29

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Snow is just a state of mind.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Yeah, I thought of getting a sweater out of storage but my short sleeve shirts are keeping me warm enough.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Yeah, and just look at that overcast sky.

Man it had to be clear down into the low 70's. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :nener:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
a454elk said:
Here's one of the creek crossings. I think those are trees, or so I've heard.

Those are not trees, they are simply carbon in it's precombustion state. :nod: The only reason Kali doesn't have any bugs is because the damn place burns up every year.

BTW - Isn't it about time to park your "red" sticker bike ... :nener:

I know that no self respecting motorcyclist doesn't know how to change a jet, but it is a shame that the EcoNazi's are such :moon: es

Kali would be a better place if it wasn't full of Birkenstock wearing EcoNazis driving Lincoln Town Cars or Giant SUVs to the local "in place" while telling everyone on TV how to save the world by emulating them.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Red Schmed sticker! Can't you just smell those flowers?!

Top Bottom