wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
For all you AMA District 17 riders out there and want to save a few bucs. Get that District APPlication off in the mail and save 5 bucs before March 1st!
Remember to fill it out COMPLETELY, jacket size, e-mail address, and all classes you want points in are very very important!

Every question on there has a distinct purpose so take a little time to make it right........also make it readable, scribble is hard to interput!

thanks

Gerhard Ward
AMA Director MX District 17
"wardy"

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
I got it today.
smile.gif

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
boy wouldn't be nice if all things worked that way? post a question and fill the request the next day?

I can think of a ton of stuff i would be posting about!

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Okay, where's my district card?

------------------
'98 GasGas EC250
'00 District 17 200B Enduro Champion
AMA # 557934

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
District cards are being mailed from what i understand so you should have your cards soon.

vor go to this page and follow the link to print out your district application.

then follow the instructions on the app.

thanks here is the link http://www.megacross.com/district_17/MXinfo.html

wardy

------------------

James980

Dec 29, 1999
Wardy,

Either I or my kid will be racing at the Pistole track March 4 and 11 -- both of us if I can find a willing babysitter. Is it going to be cool if we don't have our district cards yet? I sent mine in about three weeks ago and his last week.

Also, I don't think the PeeWee (shaft drive) class is a district 17 recognized class, right? It's not on the app for MX anyway. If so, what's the age range for this class at Pistole's?

Thanks,
James

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
james,

we will run the class 3 mini, which is an AMA class but a non district class. the age on that oil injected pee wee class is 4-8.

as far as the D-17 cards are concerned they are working on them and going out everyday. Let me know or ask for Jan at the trailer she will help you through patty won't be at the first race since we had little one today.
she had a C section so not moving fasst for a few weeks.

thanks

wardy

------------------

Top Bottom