PLEASE SUPPORT DIRTRIDER
Help cover the site's expences for
our 21st year online!

$1, $5, it all helps!

McGrath better watch out!!

Today after making a 2 1/2 hour drive to pick up some parts for a tractor i was rewarded big time. as i get off of the freeway i look over and on the same lot as the place i am going is a supercross track. who is that riding on it, whoa it is carmichael and ronocada. who else is there? oh casey lytle, michael byrne and one other guy i cant tell who it is.

i found kawasakis test track. OH MY GOD is that one rough track. RC is flyin around it. Ronocada is a bit slower but not big time. this track was rough enough to break someones frame.

when i walked out of there i had me a carmichael jersey and the best of all a ronocada helmet. it was his bell from team YOT.

to make a long story even longer, i got to talk to mitch payton, he said if i call the PC office he would be able to get me a deal on a pipe and silencer. that guy is way cool.

Fro wasnt there when i was but i was told he was on his way. i had to leave because i was on company time otherwise i would have been able to talk to him.

this was a good day.
back on topic, McGrath needs to watch his back, and if someone else was able to see what i saw, they would agree.

------------------
92 CR 250 (backup bike)
96 CR 250 (main bike)
99 YZ 90 (mucho fun play bike)

so you going to tell us where this is at? I know where the honda test track is but i have never been their. I wounder if they would let me in to talk to the riders too? Hmm gotta try some day i guess.

-Brent

------------------

00 CR250

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Man, thats some quality company time! :D

if you wanna know email me, it isnt fenced off so you can just walk in

------------------
92 CR 250 (backup bike)
96 CR 250 (main bike)
99 YZ 90 (mucho fun play bike)

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Mik

Lame excuse...
"I've won a RC Jersey and a Ronron helmet nananana..."
Anyway, you're absolutly right... MC will have to shape up, or he will have a rough year in 2001. RC, Ronron, Vuillemin, Tortelli... specially the "Cobra"... man, did you see the way he flied in Bercy?... Just amazing...

marcusgunby

Lifetime Sponsor
4strokevet I thought that about last years outdoor series-didnt i look stupid when he won nearly every race.

steve125

Lifetime Sponsor
I agree with Senior kx,RC has made the necessary adjustments and he'll have Mcgrath seeing GREEN!

Vic

***** freak.
I have a feeling we'll be seeing this thread again in about six months. :)

4strokeVET, That is the same thing MC said about RC in one of his latest interviews.... RC isn't consistent enough for an SX championship. I wouldn't be so sure. I think he (RC) has the determination and drive to MAKE himself be a factor indoors this year. And I belive he will own the outdorrs for years to come.

Don't count pastrana out. Even though its his first series on the 250, he'll probably win a few rounds, or at least be a thorn in the side of the more experienced 250 riders. Also don't count out Windham. If he can get his head into it, he has the skills to win also. I don't think lusk will do much, especially considering his luck. Same with Ryno. I think that Carmichael will do very well or will have a terrible season. I also think that MC will continue to dominate, but if RC has enough speed to keep up with MC then ricky will win due to better physical and mental conditioning and drive. I doubt Villumin will do much, but you never know. What do you guys think of Grant Langston on the ktm 125?

------------------
'98 ktm 200exc

marcusgunby

Lifetime Sponsor
Now come on Mike 200 DV not doing to well did you watch last year?Ryno isnt riding the sx series he is preparing the 4 stroke for the outdoor.As for Langston he is very fast but to impatient and has had some big crashes recently.he would be better sitting out the sx series doing the outdoors then learning the next sx series- i know he wont though.