medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
WOW! I'm reborn. Rode Prosource's indoor track yesterday. What a great experience! It was like an early Christmas present. 8 wks. off the bike is way too long but bicep and shoulder held up just fine. Has anyone ridden the Fenton track or Port Huron? If only I had a decent truck and wasn't afraid of winter driving. Wow, again, that was fun!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I have heard from friends that the Fenton one isn't bad at all, we have never been there. Sandy how was Prosource?? I have herad good and bad. We have actually never ridden there..due to the fact it's like 3.5hrs away.

We have ridden indoors since Zeeland closed down

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
The Prosource track was a blast. We got a great workout! It has 4-5 lanes, plenty of jumps, doubles, good quality dirt, I think it's 100ft.x 250ft. Ventilation was terrific, a huge pit area and even the bathrooms were heated. It was safe enough for me but everyone else was flying in the air. It's 102 mi. from Kalamazoo. We got there early enough so there were only 3 people riding my class but it got busy after 3pm. If I could, I'd go every week.

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
Here's a link to the Extreme Sports Dome in Port Huron.
Xtreme Sports

I've not ridden there. Just went and checked it out. It's really cool! The only negative I noticed is the lack of ventilation for the exhaust. Hopefully they will address this issue.

sharky243

Dec 14, 2008
Hey All,

There are acouple tracks here in Ontario now if you're interested. One in Wallacburg, roughly about 1 hour and 45mins from the Detroit\Windsor boarder crossing. And the other in Tillsonburg but that one is probably close to 4 hours from the boarder. I've riden the Wallacburg track and to compare it to ProSource, Wallacburg is allmost twice the size of track. The pits are nicer at ProSource though. It costs $75.00 (can) to get membership for the year and ride the first time. After that it's only $35.00 (can) to come and ride. Thats prolly like $65.00 (us) I think. LOL !!!

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Thanks HeidiB, Just watched the video from the Sports Dome. Those lanes are wide. Maybe snow tires and 400 lbs. in the back of my pick up might get me there safely. 2 out of the 3 roads by my house are still closed due to washout and ice. I swear next winter I'll either go South or go on Wellbutrin.

Top Bottom