fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Jeff,
So far this idea has not left the "quiet place" of the dues paying members. Currently, we are looking at four members - you, Fred T, 70 marlin and myself.
Have you discussed it with Mark and Tim?
Once we are able to plan our first event our numbers will increase.

Mike

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Oops forgot about that, thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting that Mark and Tim are not sponsoring members yet. We'll have to twist there arms this weekend.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Are they both going to Elkhart? Meeting in K-zoo??
I hope so. I can drive if it is the four of us. If it is more than four, we will have to take two vehicles.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I like this club thing but...

are these boards always going to be limited to paying members only ? hope to see ya all on sat!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Re: I like this club thing but...

Originally posted by 70 marlin
are these boards always going to be limited to paying members only ? hope to see ya all on sat!
I don't think the final decision has been made on that question. I beleive that it will be open to the entire membership but not sure. If we can boost Sponsoring membership numbers we could probably keep it limited but there raises the paradox. Limited, less sponsoring members, unlimited, more traffic more members. Tough call. Post your question in the club general forum and see what kind of responses you get.

Top Bottom