MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Guys - whats the plan. I only have 3 weekends to get the bikes to KC (I assume) and may be leaving town for work. I gotta have some details and get my arse in gear. I also have to arrange some way to get Darby and his brothers bikes from KY.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Eddie - not sure if you're gotten the details you need yet, but here's what I can offer:

We'll be getting our truck to Walt on Sunday Feb 13th. Walt is leaving IL on the afternoon of Tuesday Feb 15th and going to Lou's/KC via Des Moines with his, Red's, and my bike in the truck bed. Once in KC, trailer with the other 8 bikes will be hooked up to the truck and Walt and Lou will hit the road around noon on Wednesday Feb 16th.

Of course everything is weather permitting at the moment. I believe Walt's goal is to make the call by next Saturday Feb 12th as to if the Midwest bike haul will take place depending on the current Moonrocks snow report and weather forecast.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Eddie,
I left you a voicemail telling you about a change of plans this weekend. I have superbowl plans, so .I can't go on sunday. I was planning on taking four bikes out to Lou's on saturday Cool? Give me a call and let me know what you think..................

B

biglou

Rick-I'm planning on riding Saturday, leaving the house around 10am. You're welcome to hit the track with me/us. If not, I'll leave the garage unlocked and you can just stack the bikes in there anywhere.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom