bgdawg

Sep 7, 2000
GAS GAS RIDERS PUT MORE BIKES IN TOP 10 IN NATIONAL ENDURO (CAJUN CLASSIC)!! THAN ANY OTHER MANUFACTORY EVER HAS BEFORE.
biggrin.gif

HUSKY HELD OLD RECORD!
OLD ORANGE STILL ON TOP OF LIST THOUGH!!
ONE BAD DUDE MIKE L.
(BGDAWG)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Only 1 Jap bike in the top 10!!!

Hawkins was the only one.

gotta love it!

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
GG kicked butt on there home turf! I've ridden 2 300's and one 200. These are very nice bikes. They handle great in the tight stuff. At the Hollister Hare Scrambles (which was won by Brian Garrahan on a KTM), GG had the team semi with Rich Lafferty and others. Someone on a GG holeshot, but things went downhill from there. I was disapointed with there final results. I believe that they were probably more interested in testing for the enduro series than trying to win. Still, not even a top 15 there. I wonder if maybe they lean more towards east coast riding. Oddly, when I rode them the 300 felt a little cramped but the 200 felt great.
I currently ride a KTMexc200. The only other bike I would even consider buying is a GG. I love the fact that, like the KTM, they come ready to race. I would appreciate feedback from you GG guys, just for fun. Mr WR loves his, and so do the other 2 guys that I know who own them.

woodchuck

May 2, 2000
Hello Angry Jim,

You asked for some feedback from GasGas guys.
Here's my feedback. I recently purchased a 99 GASGAS EC 300, and WOW I love this bike. I am a heavy (230lb) slow rider who enjoys steep, slippery, rocky stuff. I have a 94 KTM exc 250 which is a nice bike, and a 94 KDX (both for sale), but this is the bike for me. This GG is like an electric tractor, Very smooth, very controllable and handles great. The brakes are pretty good as well, no complaints at this point and no regrets on the decision to goto to team yellow/red/blue. The only complaint I have about is WHY can't they pick one color scheme for all models???

My buddies were skeptical at first with comments like "nothing good ever came from Spain" I guess they never ate and olive
smile.gif

the WoodChuck

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Your buddies are fools! Nothing good ever came from Spain. Have they seen the women that come from there? Muchas senoritas bonitas!

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
angry jim,

We still need to finish our Nor.Cal GasGas / KTM shootout in the woods.....then you will really see the light
tongue.gif

------------------
District 36 Member
AMA Member
99 GasGas EC200

bgdawg

Sep 7, 2000
On the subject of southern enduros and gg I think gg will be dominating ! More and more
we see converted riders on Gas Gas in the top 40 and they are spreading faster north, east ,and west ! Next year GGNA should double the amount of sales in USA if Spain will send them more Bikes.

------------------

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
Gas Gas does it again. Top 4 riders at the Great Piney Enduro were riding GG's.

------------------
Tim, '99EC200, '01TXT200

bgdawg

Sep 7, 2000
Lem , I think when the results come out we had about 75% in the top 20!!!
go gas gas!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by bgdawg (edited 04-10-2001).]

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
It's nice to see folks happy with their bikes. This is supposed to be fun! The other thing I have noticed is very few if ANY posts about solving Gas-Gas specific problems. Must be good stuff.

------------------
2001 VOR503 V-Cross
1982 husqvarna XC430
1974 Bultaco Frontera 360
6 Kids, Four Ride, 3 race. (cr125, yz80, 2 KX125's)
Case 780, INT 1066, Ford LTL9000...and a Percheron

Top Bottom