MotoX Park East - Archers Lodge, NC

Marko

Jan 21, 2002
For those of you in Central/Eastern North Carolina you may be familar with a track near Archers Lodge called MotoX Park East.

The track has been there for about 10 years but recent years has seen very little activity/maintenance etc.

Well a couple of months ago an new person got involved in the track and has been doing a lot of work to it. It is actually going
to become a really good practice track.

If anyone wants to know more about it check out their web site.

www.MotoXParkEast.com?src=101

TMDirtDad

May 2, 2001
Marko;

This is good news! Is it faster to go out Poole Rd. to get there from the Raleigh beltline coming from Durham?? I'd like to go soon. Maybe the mini-track won't be too much for me??????????

Marko

Jan 21, 2002
I'm not sure if it's the fastest. I go that way because of where I'm coming from. If you do choose to go that way.

Take Poole rd. to Smithfield RD and turn right. (it's at a stop light)

Go about 1/2 mile to Turnipseed rd and trun left.

Go to the end of Turnipseed and turn right. (This is Buffalo rd)

Look for a small sign for the track in an field on the left. Trun right onto dirt drive.

Scrildo

Jul 14, 2008
Bump this thread up from the dead. Tried finding this place this morning got lost and came home with my tail between my legs :'( are they still open or did they close down? I tried searching the net while I was out there but couldn't come up with a physical address to punch up in my gps somebody help me please!

Top Bottom