Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We all know what goes on at DW. Lifelong friendships and endless memories made. A REAL community of human beings all coming together for a week of what some of us phrase "the way the world should be". Not because we get to ride for a week, but how we all get along, how we help each other... how parents can feel at ease with their kids riding all over the place... the list is endless.

This year, there was a moment that truley touched all of us. I thought I'd share the vid we have, so everyone else can be inspired by it.

All I can say about the Gomer clan is I am proud to call you my friends and You Mike, ARE MR. DirtWeek.

(I kept the quality a little low for everyone, it's only 1.3 megs and WORTH the time to download)

http://dirtrider.net/dw3gomer.wmv

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Wow... glad someone got that on video! What a very special award presentation (and an awesome family)! :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The Gomers are for sure a special bunch. HLG himself might be considered "special" in that short bus kinda' way but then he goes and pulls a presentation like that off while barely able to walk. :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thanks Okie!  Great video.  Don't know about everyone else, but I know there wasn't a dry eye on this guy.

Mike and Lori are some of the finest of all the fine people I had the honor to meet at DW.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
SFO said:
reup the vid, please?

Bill: It may have got lost in a site upgrade. I will steer Okie to this thread.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'm pretty sure I have it on one of my machines at home. Let me know if you need it.

Top Bottom