Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Since I was in the neighborhood on a business trip anyway.........

I stopped by MX South to give Jeff a personal thanks for there support of DRN and Dirtweek. He was interested in how the weather was this year and what kind of activities we had. We chatted for about 20 minutes (while he ignored paying customers calls) and he was just the nicest guy. I'm glad we have people like him supporting DRN and Dirtweek.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to stop by and give a personal thanks too. Somehow, I think it means more when someone goes out of there was to shake your hand and meet you then just sending an e-mail.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hogwylde said:
I'm glad I had the opportunity to stop by and give a personal thanks too. Somehow, I think it means more when someone goes out of there was to shake your hand and meet you then just sending an e-mail.
So true :cool:
Thanks for stopping by but I couldn't get thru on the phone that day so now I cannot ride ever again :yikes:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks!

Jeff is good people and has done a LOT for us over the years... back when NO ONE would give us time of day.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Talked to Jeff day b4 yesterday, ordering some pants/jerseys, when we were thru with the order, I told him I attended Dirtweek, and really appreciated his support.

Nice guy he is :cool:

Top Bottom