Pokey

Aug 16, 2000
I recentley spoke to this john korea about rebuilding my suspension on the phone when i asked for his buisness hours he said he doesnt really have hours because he works out of his garage at home. before i send my stuff to him along with a big lump of money has anybody ever heard of this shop.It is in enon-valley,pa.I found this place after clicking on the MX-TECH east coast location. any information would be of great help.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I have had only a brief experience with John, but found him to be knowledgable and EXTREMELY helpfull. He when above and beyond for me...and I wasn't even buying anything. He uses all Jer's stuff, as far as I know, so I wouldn't worry there.

I think you will find that may suspench guys work out of garages or very small shops, don't let that scare you away.

------------------
JTT
Logic Over Hype Coalition

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
The personal computer was invented in a garage
smile.gif

Oct 27, 2000
I had my suspension done by John Curea about a month ago and I am very pleased. He seems to really know what he is doing and strives to meet the riders needs. I was lucky. I only live about 20 miles away from his place and was able to drop off my stuff myself. I wouldn't really call his place a garage though. He has a building next to his house about 50'x50' totally set up for suspension work. Has a box van he is getting set up to work out of. He really seems to be into it. Not just a fly by night company.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I met and rode with John last thanksgiving weekend(I think it was Thanksgiving,got crs)anyways he seemed like a nice person and was concerned about the rider when doing his susp work.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Pokey

Aug 16, 2000
Originally posted by SPD:
I met and rode with John last thanksgiving weekend(I think it was Thanksgiving,got crs)anyways he seemed like a nice person and was concerned about the rider when doing his susp work.

SPD, thanks for the reply and for woodsrider i am only looking for help on this person because im about to drop 800.oo dollars on my suspension. inventions from garages whats this have to do withmy suspension these personal computers took 20 years to perfect i want my stuff done rite and back in two weeks not 20 years.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Pokey - Okay, I'll admit the computer is a bad analogy. However it's still not perfected... even with all the large corporations working on it.

While I do not have any experience with his service, I have met and spoke with John. Once at Jer's shop in IL and again at the Indy SX. Definitely not a fly-by-night operation. The "garage" type shop means a lower overhead. The cost will be reflected in the quality of the work performed.

Pokey

Aug 16, 2000
woodsrider,now that i know about this persons work and how highly hes respected i will send my stuff to him.now i feel better about dropping 800.00 and ive learned how to spell his name also as for the typing who knows.

Top Bottom