My possible DW magazine submission.....???

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
There's this on mag called MotoPlayground. Have you heard of them? I can't really remember where I heard of them but they might be one to consider.

;) Sorry Lou... couldn't help. That's cool with me!

I'll tell you guys what - I can not come to Dirt Week. (Didn't know about it until last week) But if someone wants to furnish me with some good, quality photography (on Kodak E100VS slide film) and about 100 words on the event, I'd be happy to fun it in the Kickstart section of the next magazine. Any takers?
DM

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
I'll tell you guys what - I can not come to Dirt Week. (Didn't know about it until last week) But if someone wants to furnish me with some good, quality photography (on Kodak E100VS slide film) and about 100 words on the event, I'd be happy to fun it in the Kickstart section of the next magazine. Any takers?
You da Man!

Dang Donn, you've got some clout. I went to the film store on my lunch hour, and there was a long line of mullet-heads in MX shirts buying Kodak E100VS slide film. I waited in line for over an hour, only to find out that they didn't carry Kodak E100VS slide film for a Holiday Flash camera. I guess someone else will have to snap the pics for you. :)

Attachments

Timr

Lifetime Sponsor
I can help out with this. I've done a couple of articles for Cycle News, we can write an event report for them. Also, Racer X ill might run it either in Racer head, or that one page in the back of the mag called "Revolver"

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Donn, only 100 words? C'mon, I can write a sweet article in 750 if you have the room! 100 isn't enough to say ANYTHING.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
Question...who's doing the group photo this year?

MX-727

Lifetime Sponsor
He pm'ed. Said he'd develop the film and wanted to know if we had a writer. I told him we'll get everything together in one box and I'll FedEx it to him.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
:eek: OMG! Just think of the hits this place is gonna get after that is published! Donn I am really looking forward to the November or December issue! :thumb:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
FC22 (with limited help from me) composed the article Saturday night after DW. I believe she emailed it Todd on Monday. Todd, what's the status, or do you know yet?