XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Well, I think I can finally sit down and type in my thanks to the many great people I met at DW. First of all thanks to PapaKeith, you kind of took me under your wing and started pointing out faces to go with screen names. Also, next year I will take your advice and enter the team harescramble, even if I am slow. Thanks for letting me ride with you and Txbigguy in the tag team mx. That was a blast. Gomer, thanks for letting me ride your crf, those bikes are scary next to my XR400. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Oldguy and WaltCMoto: thanks for the hospitality and brats and smoked pheasant dip! That stuff was great. I was getting tired of sammiches by then. Vintagedirt: thanks for the coffee Saturday morning. Thanks also to Billywho and Doug Dubach for the mx schools; I am old and slow but might have learned a thing or two that will make me a better rider on or off the track. Thanks to all the Okie clan for such a great shindig; I have never had that much fun in my life! Also, thanks to the Cyclewerkz crew for the great deal on the bark busters I got from you. Thanks go out to Jack & Diane also for the great grub, and the ice delivery. Brownie, thanks for hosting such a great event;your work did not go unnoticed. Thanks also to all the sponsors, without you this wouldn't have been possible. Thanks again to all involved. Jerry Johnson

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Glad I got the chance to chat with ya, J. I hope you make it there next year.

I keep feeling like I'm signing high school annuals. :confused:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You got to ride the CRF? :whiner: I ran out of time before I got the chance. Next year Definitely.
Jerry, it was a pleasure to meet you, and to ride with you.
See you next year! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Since I'm pretty darn sure I met EVERYBODY at DW02, it was nice to meet you too.:) I don't remember very many names, just faces and smiles. The smiles were the main objective.

Top Bottom