GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Only Two Words

Scarry Awesome

They aint no more expensive than a CR tricked out, and are available in the Midwest.

Parts are the problem. Waiting 4 weeks for a fender kinda sucks I would presume.

GCooper

Oct 7, 2002
Here is a 02

Attachments

• azsbk_1712_15855922.jpg
    azsbk_1712_15855922.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 959

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with parts availability. There hasn't been a part yet that I couldn't get same-day.

endomatic

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
How many drners are riding tms? I would like to buy one this year. My local dealer road the 300mx and now rides the 400e and loved them both.Anyone have any trouble? I am looking at the 250 2 stroke enduro.

Endomatic

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by GCooper
I think McGrath could beat RC on a TM with no problem. I guess these bikes are hand made.

You think any bike that McGrath races is not hand made? 

UKcr125rider

Apr 28, 2002
Over here in N.Ireland, the Tm's are very popular. Cause we live relatively close to Italy, they are easy to get. The N.Ireland dealer for Tm's lives 5 miles from me. But that doesnt mean i ride a Tm. They are a real nice bike i have to say. The 125s are probably the most popular here and getting even more popular. They are a fair bit more expensive to buy than say a jap bike, but if i added up how much it would cost to put the same parts on my Honda, it would probably double the price of the Honda.

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
I talked to a guy over the weekend that just got one of them.  He loves it.  He was saying the same thing, once you add in all the trick parts on a yz,cr,kx,rm or what have you, it is actually cheaper.

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Hey Dlink

What part of Philly? I am 2 hours or less north. Alot of racing and riding within 2 hour & less of that area.

As mentioned the new 03's are nice. The fit and trim seems more appealing too. We just got snow so we have to wait a while to test ride :( but I am calling today to strike a deal.

TM has a rider support package for 03 and I need the dealer to send it out for us...

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I've heard that for a while, before the '02 models were even out. With the midyear changes that TM seems to make, I'd be skeptical about there being any sort of official release date.. If they are indeed trying to go aluminum, they could be mid-2003 or maybe not for another couple of years. I haven't seen anything more than speculation, such as the speculated KX400F that some dealers have been talking about for 3 or 4 years already.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom