XtremeKaw

May 6, 2000
I raced on a track Saturday night that had a step-up jump like none I've ever seen before.  Basically, they took the D9 Cat and dug a hole about six feet deep. The entry was pretty gradual, but the exit was like going up the side of a cliff!  This was followed by a fairly small step and then a 15 foot mountain (okay, so it seemed like a mountain)!  It was like flying out of a grave!  I was doing a great job of splatting onto the face of the mountain while I watched with envy as others flew over the whole mess!  I know there's gotta be a trick to this one.....

XtremeKaw
'00 KX 250

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sounds like a god candidate for seat-jumping.  You get extra height and it pitches the nose down for a proper landing over the top.  Of course, O.T.'s immortal phrase comes to mind..."Pin it, Sally!"

RABID ROB

May 26, 2000
We have one at our track.  It's about a 60 footer, and it is very steep.  I cleared it the first time; however, I asked one of my buddies that was jumping it to pull me through it.  Once you do it, there is nothing to it.  I don't know about your step up, but this one gets some serious air. Fun. Fun. Fun.

Top Bottom