russdaddy

Jul 23, 2007
i was just wondering if theres anyone around that would be interested in riding,i only have a couple freind with bikes and its usually pretty hard getting them out,i have my own transportation and im willing to ride anywhere in the lowermainland/fraser valley area.

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
Hey Russ,
I'm always looking for someone to ride with. I work a "3 on-3 off" schedule so i can ride almost any day of the week. I usually only get out a couple times a week...2 kids and frazzled wife keeps me close to home most other days. I have ridden most everything around Maple Ridge and Mission but really want to get out to Chilliwack and Hope. My buddies mostly ride Quads and sometimes it gets frustrating running FSR'S all the time...i want to get into more single track but nothing too nasty like McNutt. I want to ride tailings pond ASAP. Lemme know and we'll plan a day.
Dirk

markusmaximus

Jul 29, 2009
hey guys, im always lookin for more people to ride with. You wanna go up to nickelmine/tailings pond this weekend? maybe sunday or monday? let me know asap.

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
That's definitly my next stop...but not until next weekend...i am on vacation and going up to Christina Lake for the week...hope to find some good riding up there...how about the 8th or 9th of Aug? I'm in if anyone is interested.

markusmaximus

Jul 29, 2009
it will be crazy busy that weekend because the fvdra is having an event up there...but whatever, i'll still go...so many trails to ride so we probably won't see that many people.

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
I'll post as soon as i get back and we'll plan for a ride somewhere Markus. Have a great week!

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
Wanna go 4 a rip on Saturday aft? I'm gonna do Tailings on Sunday but i wouldn't mind going out for a bit somewhere on Saturday? Where were ya thinking? Stave, Sylvester RD and Inch Creek are close for me...thoughts?

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
Sent you my number. Call me if you get time. I'd be in for an evening or late afternoon ride.

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
We'll hook up some time soon...i don't go back to work for another week still...if you work on sunday...i figure you'll have a week day free yes/no? Lemme know.

markusmaximus

Jul 29, 2009
hey dude,

i didn't see your message for saturday until it was too late...but ya, i can take the time i worked off any day i like...i'll take friday off if the weather is good. where do u wanna ride? i always favor hope but if you wanna go to stave or something like that it's cool.

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
I'm Gonna ride East stave with some buddies on Wednesday...So Hope ion Friday would be super cool. Do you know your way around there? What level rider are you? I don't know my way around and would say i'm an average rider...Give me a call and we'll hammer out details.
Chad

KLX450-DIRK

Jul 27, 2009
I am SOOO down! I had a great ride today...totally swamped the bike in 2ft of mud...needed a quad to pull it out! LOL You still good? Call me tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:

Bignig604

Aug 4, 2009
hi guys, my names emerson. i am 16 and ride an 84' rm 125, im fairly new to riding. i live in chilliwack, and curently have no one to ride with. i was wondering if you guys know any one around my age and'or skill level to ride with? i usually ride with quads [500c and up] now, and one guy on a full mod yz450f, and i can never keep up.

schoenrock

Mar 6, 2010
hey everybody, i'm 38, new to the site and a newb to riding. i'm an advanced downhill/freeride mountainbiker so i'm not totally skill-less. i live in north van and i've been riding singletrack at vedder for the last 5 sundays with 2 other guys but i'm looking to get out on saturdays as well. if anyone wants to go for a ride drop me a pm. i'm up for anything from squamish to chilliwack.

Top Bottom