Need some help finding off road posters for my kid's dorm room

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
I am hoping Mitch isn't watching DRN...

I want to get him some off road woods riding type posters - hopefully with a KTM theme ... dont want typical MX or freestyle stuff - but do specifically want woods racing, enduro, GNCC etc.

I've been searching all over online - cant find a thing. Any suggestions where I might find some? I thought a few quick searches online, and I would find all sorts of options...but nothin!

thanks

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
he could double layer them..the mother approved ones for when we visit...then the berm bustin babes for when she leaves!

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
How about this poster of KTM factory rider and Michigan native Sarah Whitmore. I think it is dorm room appropriate.

65667577_1aad6f5d89_b.jpg

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
ohhhh yeah...the world needs LOTS more KTM riders like Sara!

Bill - already thinking along those lines, and pouring through all the pics on the computer. As Mitch didnt race much this year or last year, Stineback etc. dont have much of him.

It really is surprising to me that you cant simply find all sort of posters on line... oh well. I'll just download that shot of Sara and print off a bunch... :p

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
maurer here........what about the KTM promo posters? The Bobbitt one is still valid, but the Lafferty one will updated with blue paint.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mike - that is exactly the type of stuff I was looking for - where can I get some?

How's Jack?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
If Stineback doesn't have a picture of Mitch, I'd bet you could send him a hi-res digital photo that you already have, and he could create a wall-sized image.

How about your profile shot on FB - The one of you pulling a nice wheely... And then autograph for him! :p

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Silver - sure...do you have one looking as good as Sara though?

Smit Dog - step ahead of you...Sheila took a flash drive full of pics and got some printed off today when she was in Traverse City...though still would like to get just some good old moto posters...

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Although not poster size, the GLGP had a pretty cool flyer that you could add to the mix. Did you pick any up at the event?

I have a bunch of those KTM posters *somewhere* in my basement... Will try to find some and bring them to TF for you.

2009_glgpx_flyer.jpg

Top Bottom