Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
First we'd like to than Asterisk for holding the title sponsor spot for the last two years! You guys always came thru big for DirtWeek! (Asterisk is still a DW sponsor)

This year, Tucker Rocky has put Answer Racing, Pro Taper and MSR in the DW2k4 driver's seat. Watch for info coming soon about some of the very cool additions to DirtWeek this year! Of note is the Tucker Rocky Product Pavilion, where several companies will set-up shop for the week... try out some new boots, gear, pipes, tires and more! Product Demo's, Product Info... all the latest stuff.

Will Team MotoSport Outlet show-up in their big rig?

Will Malcolm Smith be one of the bench racers around the campfire? Will Malcolm be the first to finally put an end to Guy Cooper's rein in the woods at DW? Will he be there to show YOU the fast line through the woods? Will you tell your riding buddies, while watching On Any Sunday "Yeah, I rode with that guy"?

Will someone show-up that'll give Coop and Dubach a serious run for their money in the MX Pro class?

There is so much going on for DirtWeek 04 it's going to be sick I tell ya! We'll be updating as things get nailed-down, there is a LOT on the horizon.

HUGE props go out to Will Pattison of Tucker Rocky, Big-E at Answer Racing, Dave Casella at MSR and all the DRN'ers out there working hard to make this year's event better than ever.

Last edited:

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
Great!!!

This sounds like it will be so much fun i can't wait for it. :eek: :eek:
Thanks guys. :aj:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I can speak from Experience that the Tucker Rocky group kicks butt. They usually come through and contribute at lot to our enduro (Lone Star Enduro). I had a chance to meet a group of the reps (I think they said they were out of Dallas) out on the trails at our race. I chatted for a while with the guys even though they gave me crap for wearing a Moose chest protector :) . They realy do a lot to help our sport out and support racing in general.

Glad they are on board :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Cool. :)

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Since I put a new chain, sprockets ( gears for the listening audience ) hand guards, clutch lever and tyres on the bike last year at Dirtweek it would be my turn to get dressed up this year so IF I make it I'll be buying gear. I still own only one shirt and pants so I will need AT LEAST one more set.

I hope I can go again this year as I want to help support these great sponsers who support us. :thumb:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Super cool! Sign up folks, it is just around the corner!!!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Great work as usual Okie!!!!!

And I get to go for the WHOLE WEEK this year...:yeehaw:

Top Bottom