Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
I can't believe I'm a geezer now but I'm 30 years old! Anyway, I'm new to this forum. I found it while searching for dirtbike info. I used to ride about seven years ago and I have been wanting to get back into it lately. I'm looking at either a KX250 or a CR250. Not sure about the year, just have to keep my eyes open for good deals.

Question: Whay can't I view the Gallery? It says I have to be a registered user.

Nice to meet you all :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome aboard! You'll find a lot of people who quit riding for work, family ect.. around here. Read up on the two bike your looking at because while they are both good bikes they will suit very different riding preferences and styles. My choice would be the KX for general riding,trails occasional MX ect.. And the CR for dedicated MX. Just my $.02 I'm not sure about gallery I don't pay much attention to it.
Good luck on the bike hunt, you won't regret getting back into it.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Sandjunky said:
I can't believe I'm a geezer now but I'm 30 years old! QUOTE]

:ohmy: Phhhhhhtttt! BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: Excuse me Sandjunky. There was something in that sentence that I found pretty funny. :laugh:

Welcome to DRN. You will find some real geezers here that love to ride. There is one near you in Albiquerqui, Alburiquirki, Albiquireki, Ahh crap, he's in New Mexico and his screen name is VintageDirt. Hook up with him when you get your bike. :thumb:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
VintageDirt. Talk about geezers..well his bikes are. Well if you're a geezer at 30, what does that make me at 41? I makes me a happy geezer because I love to ride!

Welcome back Sandjunkie.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Geezer, BAH! I 've got socks older than you, (I may even be wearing em) there are a few DRNers in NM , give us a holler. PS I love my CR, but I don't think there are any really bad choices any more for bikes.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
LOL I was going to give you stick for the geezer bit but I see the really old and feeble have beat me to it.

To view the gallery you have log in to the gallery (right hand side). Okie will probably get round to porting the permissions over when he gets a few hundred thousand free milliseconds.

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
OK I guess I'm not at the crest of the hill just yet. I guess I'm thinking in supercross years where 25 is the retirement age. Anyway, it's good to be here, I can't wait to get a bike. I have afriend who is pretty pumped about getting into riding with me, so it's just a matter of time. See Ya!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
30?!?!?! Pffffffffffffffftttttttttt

Then I am 30 with almost 23 years of experience to boot!

Welcome to the site. :thumb:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Welcome!
I too am getting back into riding after a long layoff.(20 years)
This is a great site for anything relating to riding, and alot of stuff that doesn't. :laugh: Whatever you do, have fun.
Jerry
By the way, I will turn 40 this year. :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome Sandjunky! You'll like it around here...just don't admit your age...Everyone's 29... :think:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
squeakygirl said:
Welcome Sandjunky! You'll like it around here...just don't admit your age...Everyone's 29... :think:

:thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
You a geezer?? That makes me the mayor of Geezerville at 38.....

Welcome to DRN!!!!

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
Well this is funny. I found this site again. I was registering and found that I was already registered. Did a search to see if I had posted anything and this is it. Well, its been 2 years and I never got my bike. Life happened and I got engaged and then married. :ahhh:
Now I'm 32 and the bike bug has bit me again. So I'm back and this time I will get a bike.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Memory problems Geezer ;)

Top Bottom