Dirtbike or Boobs??

• Hella yeah! Get them aftermarket parts (boobs)

Votes: 60 27.0%
  • No..I'd rather have the Dirtbike.

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • I want both, damnit.

Votes: 82 36.9%
  • I love me the way I am.

Votes: 16 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
sounds like we need more of a "boot" job, than a "boob" job! (actually, i could use both) :)

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
Having played with the imitation variety before, I much prefer the real McCoy. ;)

Take the KTM.

dirtyfamliy5

Oct 8, 2006
I've got the boob job now want a bike

O u go girl, I got my new boobs ayear and a half ago....i got a yamaha 90cc raptor but sold it hoping my brainy hubby would buy me a dirt bike.....i havent riden in a year:( ...but i guess i'll have to go buy my own,lol

where did you get the price for boobs....mine cost 4500.00 in vegas i wasn't about to pay a california doc 10,000.00
my doc was AWSOME

they dont hurt either

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
somehow i figured this thread for twice as many replies :rotfl:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
The real problem is this. Once they figure out that they have controll over the boob thing, you'll not buy one set. People still age. You'll buy two or three sets before its all over.

Then again, I am not still riding my 1980 kx 250 either.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ok, here it goes:
My Ex, had to have both (augment and reduction) at the same time. Her's was a cosmetic necessity. Considering that I like new bikes and "aftermarket accessories", I would choose the bike for the following reason. If you don't like the bike, you just sell it. If you don't like the boobs, second surgery. Now, if my wife wanted both, I would say, "here comes the second mortgage". :cool:

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I had a friend that had the same dilemma a few years back, new boobs for the girlfriend or new bike. I told him buy the bike. He asked how I made my decision so quickly. I said, you won't be nearly as pissed when you find someone caressing your bike. Needless to say he didn't listen to me and she got the boobs. Now she's gone and he doesn't have a bike or boobs. From the guys I know who've bought their wives/girlfriends boobjobs, I'd say less than 50% of them are still together. New boobs seem to really boost the confidence level and it seems to make them harder to stay covered up. Women with new boobjobs really seem to like to show them off(not that it's a bad thing).

To answer the question, it's your money, spend it however you like. From a guys perspective, I'd buy the bike.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Nah, she wouldn't want it, she couldn't even reach the ground. I have offered to let her ride mine but she just won't do it.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Go for the new bike, 'cause "variety is the spice of life" ...after all :nod:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I didn't realize that my birthday was groundhog day! This must be a dream. :eek: :yikes: :ohmy:

Last edited:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Deja vu, all over again!
What day is it today?
My daughter has been watching the "Back to the Future" trilogy recently. I better look for a newspaper.....

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
And again, ........................
I suspect a message here; back to the enigma machine!

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Is it the "bootie" thing?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
"Is it the medication" is the real question, lol.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Okiewan said:
"Is it the medication" is the real question, lol.
That would be the "lack of...." :laugh: :yikes: :nener:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Bikes over FAKE boobs any day.

Now if i had a choice between a woman with really nice boobs and a woman with a really nice dirt bike (or even an old saggy dirt bike) I'd want to know how well she can handle the dirt bike ... then i'd pick her since at least her mind is in the right place. Remember Wendy ... no boobs for her!

Real boobs are favored over fake boobs (just ask me) :) btw: my current gf has both so i am experienced/qualified to do a side by side comparison.

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
KelvinKDX said:
Bikes over FAKE boobs any day.

Now if i had a choice between a woman with really nice boobs and a woman with a really nice dirt bike (or even an old saggy dirt bike) I'd want to know how well she can handle the dirt bike ... then i'd pick her since at least her mind is in the right place. Remember Wendy ... no boobs for her!

Real boobs are favored over fake boobs (just ask me) :) btw: my current gf has both so i am experienced/qualified to do a side by side comparison.

wait a minute... she has REAL ones and FAKE ones? :yikes: or she has a bike and real ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom