1. Thanks for visiting The Forums at DirtRider.Net. Please join us and gain access to advanced search functions and other features that will make the most of your time here.[ Do it! ]

New Member: Tell us about yourself!

Discussion in 'General Moto & Off-Topic Discussions' started by Okiewan, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Geekrider155

Geekrider155 Rookie

At work I would call me an "FNG"' and if you don't know what that is let's just say I am a newbie. I am looking for all the help I can get up here in minne "snow dauh"' 8 years ago I was riding snowboards in the backcountry of Alaska and Colorado which doesn't really compare to the hills of Minnesota. So, it is time to start learning a new sport. It is my personal goal to ride in my first race July 2016. Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. Geekrider155

Geekrider155 Rookie

Sem

SEMPER FI

3. ThePixel

ThePixel Oh.. Hey there! ^~^

Mah honda brings all the kids to the yaard!

Hello everyone! My name is Carter, or you may refer to me as Pixel, I've been meaning to join a forum, I ride a 2002 XR100R, and typically you will find me posting about the odd noises and issues my bike is having, or attempting to help others fix their bikes, I hope you enjoy my company as much as I enjoy yours! thanks!

Okiewan likes this.
  4. Okiewan

Okiewan DRN is my fault.
    Staff Member