MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
Jack Barnetts?

Has anyone been to Jack Barnetts lately ? WOW If you like to ride supercross/arenacross tracks this is it !!! Talk-bout Techinical ? I thought that was the reason I rode in the woods is for techincal........this place is insane....someone else ride it and tell me if you clear everthing !!!!I think they are intentionally trying to kill someone:p

scott_ktm

Feb 13, 2001
I rode Jack Barnetts a couple weeks ago. Pretty good layout. The day we went the pump on the water truck was out so not a very good water job. The dbl,dbl,dbl is pretty cool. Took me a while to get the balls to go for it. You would have to be insane to clear the finish line table top. My buddy jumped the quad after the finish, I was going on vacation the next week so I did not want to atempt a header into the corner if I missed. We talked to Jill the owner for a while, she is real nice and is trying to get it all together.

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Call me insane! (just don't call me late for supper) The timing section and finish line jumps are the most fun. I'm clearing it all.

Shane

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
New Track

What did you think of the BIG jump on the long staight?:cool:

Let me know the next time you go out and my boys and I will join you.

Johnny

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Is Yarbo getting MX Fever? Has he been bitten by the MX bug? :eek:

What's up, Yarbo? You sure are hanging around the MX tracks a lot lately...
Getting tired of dodging all those trees? :p

-jeffd

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Nope Jeffd, just trying to test out my susp. Plus, I've already done every known and unknown piece of land around here. Trying to spead my mark.

S

sikes20085

thanx

hey guys i just got on to thank those who complimented the xtremeland mx park i am the former owner of the track my name is zach stapf and my dad is the one who made it cj tillinghast i did not know it was so popular so i thank you and for everyone who did not like it you can pissoff

Heather Stapf

Dec 1, 2014
Hey everyone, My family are the ones who owned that track. Thank you for all of your kind words about the track. Its great to find this sooooo many years later. THANK YOU!!

Top Bottom