New release of special powerbands

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I just recently obtained several sets of power bands from a new company. these come in 3 band sets designed specifically for 85 and 125 cc bikes and will make them competitive with 250 4 strokers. They can be switched back and forth very quickly at the track to adjust for riding conditions and are guarranteed for full money back if not satisfied after the season.
Normally they sell when available for $40 each but the special is all 3 for $60 if purchased between now and Sunday (April 2nd)
Serious responces only please ;)

Sets include
1) the very rare Red powerband for max topend speed- made from a carbon fiber/chucktanium blend

2) the midrange green band which will add some power into every phase of your bike while evening out the hit.

3) The last of the Purple bands which while they are designed for low end grunt will in crease the top end pull by as much as 30% on most bikes. These are very rare as they are made of a special blend using unobtainium matched with chucktanium

I have some sponsorships available for serious freestylers/posers

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I've tried these powerbands and I highly recommend them to all mini riders. I'll share a little secret with you all, the hot set-up is to run all three powerbands at the same time. Extra top end maintenance is mandatory but well worth the trouble. Also, you will need to run an extra air filter and the airbox mods are not too easy, for ham-fisted back-yard mechanics.

Good luck

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I have had good success with the purple power bands. With these, my Chinese knock-off KX65 Speed Mini can spank my YZ250F

WoOt!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Also, after PE class, in the showers, they are really good for snapping the other kids butts.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
VintageDirt said:
Also, after PE class, in the showers, they are really good for snapping the other kids butts.
HA! I always knew you were a butt-snapper.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I don't do it anymore, now that I started High School the big kids are snapping my butt.

rjl40

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 5, 2001
A word of advice. We had limited success with the red power band, so we added a pint and a half aprox of the green compression, and it seized after the first race. I think a pint is enough.

griffbones

Sep 12, 2006
You are selling your powerbands at very good prices, but I still prefer to make my own. Call me a shade tree mechanic but I have been making them out of old inner tubes for years, don't laugh, it works! I will admit that they don't last very long, but we are just playing and not racing anyway. Racers really should jump on this deal that you are offering! :cool:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I still say it's all hogwash, we tried each of them and noticed nothing different. For us and our Suzuki's the real ticket was the sealed exhaust bearings, the increase in air flow significantly helped with the low end grunt while revving out better on top.

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
You do realize that the new four-strokes come with power bands right from the factory. No real need to change them until they wear out. With that said, you need to keep 'em tight but not so tight that they become loose. It helps to keep them dry too, but it's not so easy when your cover-chrome starts to weep fluid.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I definitly see the humor in all of this, but some people really do not know. Its kinda mean to make people think that they are tangible, so when they talk to others about it, they look like fools.......... Just seems a little mean that's all....

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
pyrofreak said:
but some people really do not know
What in the world are you talking about? :coocoo:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
You can leave blue number plates on, but you'll have to change out the rest. Red bands don't work on blue bikes. It would be easier to just find a blue or purple band. Purple ones work on both blue and red bikes.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
with all that extra power you probably need more spark.... should try a new flux capacitor

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
oldguy said:
I just recently obtained several sets of power bands from a new company. these come in 3 band sets designed specifically for 85 and 125 cc bikes and will make them competitive with 250 4 strokers. They can be switched back and forth very quickly at the track to adjust for riding conditions and are guarranteed for full money back if not satisfied after the season.
Normally they sell when available for $40 each but the special is all 3 for $60 if purchased between now and Sunday (April 2nd)
Serious responces only please ;)

Sets include
1) the very rare Red powerband for max topend speed- made from a carbon fiber/chucktanium blend

2) the midrange green band which will add some power into every phase of your bike while evening out the hit.

3) The last of the Purple bands which while they are designed for low end grunt will in crease the top end pull by as much as 30% on most bikes. These are very rare as they are made of a special blend using unobtainium matched with chucktanium

I have some sponsorships available for serious freestylers/posers

Why was i not informed of this earlier :whoa: ? conspiracy?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
GoT_GreeN said:
All I done was trimm a little off the factory band and (PoW) It made all the dif.
Purdy sure it's a violation of federal law to do that.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Did you guys hear about the rare white powerbands? There supposed to be super hard to find, but increas the power in bottom, mid, and top but atleast 40%. They are made out of some super secret compound that will make them last for a very long time...

And they work with every color bike!!!

Top Bottom