New to the 2 wheel world from Missouri

Rocked250

Feb 8, 2014
hey yall names John friends call me cowboy. Grew up a bull rider and last year I turned in my spurs.. But I still got that itch for excitement.. I grew up on atvs and raced a few quads nothing major. But I really wanted to try out the 2 wheel world. I recently Traded my 400ex for a YZ250F.. Im learning a lot and hope to someday find some good guys to learn and ride with around Missouri or close.. thanks yall.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Bull rider eh???:ohmy: One day many years ago I was standing in my leathers along the fence on the front straightaway at the Sedalia Missouri mile watching practice and two bull riders came up and said, " You guys are nuts!" :whoa: I said, are you kidding me, you guys get on those crazy bulls and you call us nuts?? :yikes: Anyway, welcome to DRN. You'll fit in just fine.:cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome to DRN and the two-wheeled world. Check the "Who to ride with...." forum, search for Missouri, hopefully you'll find some info on places to ride. Otherwise, start a new thread.

Enjoy the bike!

Rocked250

Feb 8, 2014
Bull rider eh???:ohmy: One day many years ago I was standing in my leathers along the fence on the front straightaway at the Sedalia Missouri mile watching practice and two bull riders came up and said, " You guys are nuts!" :whoa: I said, are you kidding me, you guys get on those crazy bulls and you call us nuts?? :yikes: Anyway, welcome to DRN. You'll fit in just fine.:cool:

Man you guys are pretty crazy. Im still very addicted to bull riding. But wanted to try this out for a long time. So I thought what the heck ill give it a shot before Im completely broken.. Ive been to a few free style events and a lot of the mx races an do think you guys have some pretty big cohunes to do a lot of that stuff. lol funny thing is Ive rode quite a few times in Sedalia....

Top Bottom