Jan 5, 2011
Hey I just bought a new 300 love it! I was wondering If there are some accessory's that are a must have for this bike I already bought a skid plate just wondering if was something else. Also is there anything I should do to the bike like little tweaks for example someone told me to wrap some chicken wire right where the throttle cable comes out because if it gets hug up on the tree branch i would be wipe open...wouldn't want that thanks for the help

cheers

ggrider

Oct 25, 2003
I wrap electrical tape around mine to prevent it from coming out. Works great and if I ever need a piece of tape to repair my wiring I have one handy.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I have my throttle cable safety wired at both ends right now but will be getting one of these soon. You can get them stock length or longer depending on how you route it.

http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/10-3001/

Another popular mod is the suzuki needles. (NECJ) It really cleans up the low end and gives a nice smooth pull through the rpm range. There are endless threads on KTMtalk about them. The stock needles are pretty good with minor clip adjustments any more but this gives you some options if you are not happy with the stock power delivery.

Top Bottom