450BigE

Jan 25, 2009
Whats up everyone I found this site yesterday read through it and liked what I saw, very informational for me, I look forward to reading more. As for myself I guess you can say I'm still kind of new to MX. In early 05 I bought my first dirt bike a 99 rm 125, it was an ok bike to learn on it had alot of good parts on it (some guys ex-race bike) at least thats what I was told (sounded good). That bike was ok but after about five high reving back wheel spinnin trail rides and a few embarassing track laps, I mean gettin lapped by a ten year old on an 80cc and a really bad landing... oh yeah and not to mention my friends ride red450f's. So anyway I decided to sell that one and get a grown mans bike an 03 YZ450F I liked this bike alot better like night and day, very easy to ride plenty of hill climbing fun just point and go. Now a little over 1 year later maby four rides on it, I'm thinking of getting a newer bike maby 06 yz450f or 05 crf 450, (opinions are welcome)now I know these are 3&4 years old but cant really justify buying a brand new bike as for I will never ride to its full capabilities. I really dont get out and ride as much as I'd like to but I can say when I do get out nothin but good times....thanks for reading and sorry its kind of long but oh well reading is good for you.

jonestony

Oct 20, 2018
Whats up everyone I found this site yesterday read through it and liked what I saw, very informational for me, I look forward to reading more. As for myself I guess you can say I'm still kind of new to MX. In early 05 I bought my first dirt bike a 99 rm 125, it was an ok bike to learn on it had alot of good parts on it (some guys ex-race bike) at least thats what I was told (sounded good). That bike was ok but after about five high reving back wheel spinnin trail rides and a few embarassing track laps, I mean gettin lapped by a ten year old on an 80cc and a really bad landing... oh yeah and not to mention my friends ride red450f's. So anyway I decided to sell that one and get a grown mans bike an 03 YZ450F I liked this bike alot better like night and day, very easy to ride plenty of hill climbing fun just point and go. Now a little over 1 year later maby four rides on it, I'm thinking of getting a newer bike maby 06 yz450f or 05 crf 450, (opinions are welcome)now I know these are 3&4 years old but cant really justify buying a brand new bike as for I will never ride to its full capabilities. I really dont get out and ride as much as I'd like to but I can say when I do get out nothin but good times....thanks for reading and sorry its kind of long but oh well reading is good for you.
Welcome newbie.

Top Bottom