1. Thanks for visiting The Forums at DirtRider.Net. Please join us and gain access to advanced search functions and other features that will make the most of your time here.[ Do it! ]

no start, no compression

Discussion in 'Dirt Bike Mods & Maintenance' started by whaley, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Brendan Anderson

I have a yz250 and u was riding it the other day when I fell in the water with my bike. I fell and it was still running then when I got up it died. After that the bike has no compression and I can push it down easily with my hand. Is the top end blown? Would should I do?
    Thanks

2. fatbox_42087

fatbox_42087 Rookie

hey im new I recently traded for a roketa 125x first few kicks didn't realy feel compression I have rode this before so I knew it ran got enough compression rode it home just kinda playing had to bleed the brakes the next day first try kicked over and it started smoking thought it was on fire after it staled out I noticed there was oil on the tail pipe and I had cleaned it the day before I only get tiny compression when my kick start is at its low point I am a novice and cant afford much