tonester

Aug 10, 2001
I am relocating to Eastern NC New Bern, Jacksonville area. Does anyone know of any riding areas. I am mostly interested in MX track type riding but anything will do in a pinch....Thanks

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
eastern nc riding

wow, finally somebody on here whose gonna be riding in eastern nc. i live in greenville nc myself. as far as mx trax theres elizabeth city mx(district 29),info on web, also thers eastern mx in kenly nc , inof at www.easterncarolinamx.com. call jon hauser or rodney bass at 9192426936. if ur interested in some trail riding theres a little know place called buckleberry farm in goldsboro,bout 2000 acres of old farm land=the guy charges $10.00 per day to ride his trails thru woods and sand pits(he lease part of his land to companies to dredge sand). we also go to a place called "poole road" near raleigh,all trails but 20-40 bikes there every saturday,its pretty cool. then of course we head to the best of all riding in nc about once every 2 months, brown mtn in morganton. they race gncc at sseele creek near there once a yr. email me personally if ur intersted in getting together for some riding 98/cr250. see ya

flyer1171

Sponsoring Member
Mar 4, 2001
E. N.C. Tracks

There are 3 MX tracks within 20 minutes of Jacksonville. The largest being MX -58. Iti s located in Maysville, which is about 15-20 minutes from New Bern. There web site is: www.mx58motox.homestead.com. Their first race is Oct.14. Any other questions, send me a P.M.

BullDog KX125

Mar 9, 2001
mp4798.....

hey mp...have you been to blackjack motocross? i live in winterville myself.
is there a phone number i can call for this farm place? my dad is has alot of fun at trails, and it looks sounds like fun. so if you have a number or directions please toss them my way.

will i'll me at kenly on saturday...95 kx125, i may have my numbers in by then #187.

later

tonester

Aug 10, 2001
NC riding

Thanks for the help guys. That MX 58 place looks like it will work out for me. I look forward to getting down there and riding! :) The place I ride now is just a practice area that has a bunch of doubles and tabletops. The problem is that the owner doesn't really keep is up. The track is so beat up that half of the landing ramps have huge holes in the top of them. Some of them are brutal.... This MX 58 place looks like it is kept up really well. Can't wait!! Thanks....Tonester.

Last edited:

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
bulldog

go to cherry hospital in goldsboro. take a rt at the stoplight. go about 15 miles and you will see an old beat up sign"bucklberry farm". take left onto gravel road. go 1/4 mile and youll see people riding on ur left. let me know when you guys wanna go one weekend and we can head that way.

BullDog KX125

Mar 9, 2001
well my dad broke his arm yesterday, so it wont happen anytime soon. but im always at eastern carolina mx and blackjack. im getting into the whole track thing :)thanks for the directions

KSD37

Nov 2, 2010
BLackJack Mx
4048 Hudson's Crossroads Road
Greenville, NC 27858

Check out our website!!! Just google Blackjackmx

Kids track and Full size Motocross Track!!

Spectators Welcome, Come out and see all the excitement!!

KSD37

Nov 2, 2010
Blackjack Mx, 4048 Hudson's Crossroads Road, Greenville, NC 27858

BullDog KX125 said:
hey mp...have you been to blackjack motocross? i live in winterville myself.
is there a phone number i can call for this farm place? my dad is has alot of fun at trails, and it looks sounds like fun. so if you have a number or directions please toss them my way.

will i'll me at kenly on saturday...95 kx125, i may have my numbers in by then #187.

Blackjack Mx,
4048 Hudson's Crossroads Road,
Greenville, NC 27858

Will Pope (252) 531-1255

Scrildo

Jul 14, 2008
mp4798 said:
wow, finally somebody on here whose gonna be riding in eastern nc. i live in greenville nc myself. as far as mx trax theres elizabeth city mx(district 29),info on web, also thers eastern mx in kenly rodney bass at 9192426936. if ur interested in some trail riding theres a little know place called buckleberry farm in goldsboro,bout 2000 acres of old farm land=the guy charges $10.00 per day to ride his trails thru woods and sand pits(he lease part of his land to companies to dredge sand). we also go to a place called "poole road" near raleigh,all trails but 20-40 bikes there every saturday,its pretty cool. then of course we head to the best of all riding in nc about once every 2 months, brown mtn in morganton. they race gncc at sseele creek near there once a yr. email me personally if ur intersted in getting together for some riding 98/cr250. see ya

Bump this old thread up cause I'm desperately trying to find new riding buddies and areas in and around the raleigh nc area. Can I have some more info on this farm location please and a physical address and or contact info if it is still around?

Top Bottom