mj4trax

Dec 8, 2009
I live in N Illinois (Roscoe). .. Really not much riding to do around here. .. I may hit up Rocky Glenn when the weather get a tad better to try and dial some of my machines in for the next season.

Wisonsin has some trails to ride. .. but I don't think bikes are allowed on any of them ;-(

I usually travel pretty far to go ride.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Spring Grove, that sounds familiar. That was my favorite track in the Midwest, back in the day, Maplerock U.S.A. It was a sad day when they closed the track. Chicago indoor and Watermans is happening, right now! Well they open around noon or so. Sugar Grove used to be a nice free place to ride. I am sure it has houses on it now. Ottawa has the only open riding area I know of, in Illinoise that is. District 17 has a bunch of nice tracks, that run ama races and have open riding days. If it ever quits snowing? Vintage Bob

UplandHntr

May 4, 2009
too many places closing every year. Buffalo was the latest-that was a sad day when I learned of that.

Lots of little private tracks here and there but you have to be 'on the inside' to get an invite.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom