Kawagreen

Sep 30, 2002
Ive seen a couple of Kiwis in here so I thought I would just ask the question> If any are from Auckland do they have any idea if Riverhead is going to be opening this summer , if so WHEN? Any answers would be very much appreciated.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Ya missed the first ride (2 Sundays ago). Next one's December 15 (9am start).
After that January 17, then Feb 14, then March 2, then March 14, with the enduro on March 30. Yes, the Friday dates are correct - same as last year, Friday night twilight rides.
The Feb 2 Sunday ride's been canned as we're all heading off to Oparau for an enduro/twilightride/trail ride. There's meant to be a couple more rides in April, but I'm not sure they'll go ahead. Will check with TJ when I next see him.
Email me if you want more info or send your address & will get a flyer sent out to you.
Michelle
zeeven@xtra.co.nz

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Just a reminder. This Friday is the 1st of the Friday night twilight rides - starts at 4pm.
Sunday is a Raglan trailride (Kawhia) or Rodney Easy Scramble.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
This Friday is round two of the Friday night twilight rides.
March 2nd is the next Sunday trail ride.

This Sunday is a MR Motorcycles ride - Onewhero. There is also a 2-hour harescramble run by the Rodney club on. Paeroa road race is also on (so I've been told, don't follow road racing).

Saturday night is supercross at Taupiri, which is the final in the series (dodgy memory, but pretty sure I read that today on MNZ - definitely on at Taupiri though). I wanted to go & watch, but unfortunately have to go elsewhere (father-in-law insists on us coming over for his birthday, how rude lol).

So, it's a busy weekend, should be good. Oh, if you know of any rides the following weekend (22/23) could you post them.
Cheers

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom