Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
On another note, it looks like BigLou is getting scared! I just saw that he has a tire ordered from cyclewerkz for his ride !

5 days and counting - people! :yeehaw:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Listen up DramaQueen.... I did not get you nuked. You got yourself nuked. I was merely pointing out the fact that you were trying to pawn off the 'Hozuki to an unreceptive audience. I was trying to drill that important point into your concrete filled head so that you could avoid further embarrassment. Did it work? NOOOO! You started Ho'ing your son's zuki and got yourself and me nuked! And you called me xxxx for brains???? :| ;)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk

TWINNY you idiot!! I thought you were smart. Take off your headset cause it's squeezing your grape too much! :moon:

Well, I guess it could be, but I swear I see a badge in there. :flame:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thump, I can't believe you were so excited about picking up your RV for the trip to DW, whatever man.

Attachments

• thumpsnewsuv.jpg
    thumpsnewsuv.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 369

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And THIS is the guard dog in your RV that I have to worry about!:):)ROTFLMAO! You know what they say about owners looking like their dogs.;)

Attachments

• picture13.jpg
    picture13.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 353

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I smell Elk revenge...

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Milk
I smell Elk revenge...

I think that's "soon to be mesquite roasted Elk" you smell! You Oklahoma boys just don't know your game meat do you? ;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Elk owns you Twinny. Can't you just admit it? Not only does he own you verbally, he's gonna own you on that track too!! :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'll bring this back to the top with an update before I head out to East Texas. Had to leave yesterday around noon but Elk and I had a 2 lap race just before I had to leave.

For the official results.... check out my sig line. :eek: :scream: :flame:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Why did you have to leave Twinny?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
For the official results.... Elk's PitSally.... only this one time!
:eek: :scream: :flame:

:yeehaw:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
VPN via modem SUCKS!!!!!

To answer a few of the questions.....

I had to leave to take my kids up to their great grandmothers to be there with the rest of the great grandkids (for the weekend). She has been diagnosed with Alzheimers (sp?) so it's one of those family things that have to take priority (as much as it hurt to leave).

No bike washing or Tutu wearing took place... there just wasn't the time. The race was kind of rushed into place to begin with and then I had to break camp and leave. I didn't even get to compete in the tag team MX. :(

I had an idea (before DW) that HeWhoIsReallyReallyReallyScaredOfSpiders might be faster but I'm not one to back out of a challenge. It would have been closer if I had not made a few mistakes.... but it was fun as hell!

Personal note to JP: I didn't get to use THOSE stickers (he used them on his work jeep and other's cars) but myself, jeffd, and Shiftless :eek: hit the parts bike when he went into town to clean up. My hat is off to "Mom"! Don't listen to Okie.... I DIDN'T brainwash or torture her into helping with deed..... She said, "YOU wait for me!". There are stickers on that yellow POOP bike that he won't find until he tears the bike down to the frame and then cuts the frame in half! Elk received a bunch of Mr. Bubbles stickers, rainbow bug stickers, and some interesting Wendy's stickers (circa 1998). I went all out finding some fitting stickers for Elky. :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Let's see who's gonna walk the talk this year!
DW-03 Official "Smack Talk" Here

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom